Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to apologise to this forum and its members!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit gay.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
      Imo you are the number one vanny-i actually laugh out loud at your beery late night sonnets and questions. Hope yr well.
      Some of van's posts have me rolling up at work in the morning

Facto no need to apologise to anybody I don't think but fair play to ya mate
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

im thinking

im thinking that the great facto is trying to engineer himself into the covented qprteds
        poster of the year he already won it three times on the bounce
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          I have caused certain anger with some of my posts in some cases they have offended and upset some members...for this I am sincerely sorry...it is not my intention to cause disharmony on here and put the forum in disrepute...I am greatful to myu and his team for providing us with the number one QPR forum bar none...I will now always think before I post and if I have offended any of you my sincerest apologies... Its an emotional drug that is the love for our fantastic little club!
          Apology accepted, Captain Needa.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Facto you are a true legend on here mate, and nobody can work a forum better than you. Proof is there and clear to see from this week, your 'im not buying a season ticket' thread is bigger than the appointment of our new manager for the next three years thread. You cant argue with factos. Keep up the good work mucker.

Comment

I can't deal with all this truth. That's what I'm hearing.

Reminds me of a band singer I know who once had 7 girlfriends, and as he put it, 'one for every day of the week'. Culminating in one angry woman storming into one of his gigs and grabbing him by his tie while he was up on stage one night. Hilarious. Anyway some years later, I caught up with him and he said, 'I've got to pack in all this hoaring around and start copping on'. This went on for a few minutes, after which I said, 'don't do that Danny, it won't suit you'.

Comment

facto.... lege
                Rangers Til I Die
                follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

I have caused certain anger with some of my posts in some cases they have offended and upset some members...for this I am sincerely sorry...it is not my intention to cause disharmony on here and put the forum in disrepute...I am greatful to myu and his team for providing us with the number one QPR forum bar none...I will now always think before I post and if I have offended any of you my sincerest apologies... Its an emotional drug that is the love for our fantastic little club!
                  Facto imo there is no need for you to apologise , it's the shrinking violets that would cross the road to be offended that would prefer this board as a sanitized bore that need to look at their selves , like many that have their roots in the Bush and Notting hill understand your sense of humour and I for one enjoy reading your posts , my message is football is a mans word so understand mans humour

Comment

#wuss
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                      What the hell is wrong with you Facto, you going all soft on us? I'm still bitter that you stood dsqpr and myself up at the pub a year ago when we over for the Wembley Final!
                      Carl is a mild man, and ever since that day we call him mild and bitter.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Chocolate needs wiping of your smackers...

Comment

We have lost too many decent posters on here, the joys of this message board, imo, are Vans late night musings, Factos reminiscent postings of yesteryear and the odd barny between people over the state of the country and our beloved football team.

Comment

EVERYONE ON HERE IS DIFFERENT AND WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN CHARACTER (APART FROM THAT GEEK NASSER).

THIS IS STILL THE BEST WEBSITE OF THE LOT, LOVE YOU ALL, EVEN THE WAYNE KERRS.

WITHOUT ALL OF YOU, THIS PLACE WOULD BE LIKE............. ERRRRRRRR, THE QPRREPORT MESSAGEBOARD. (GOD THATS DEPRESSING)

If we are the "fantasy island" messageboard then im bloody happy being stuck on here with all you tosse rs.

Love you all #nohomo
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              Facto imo there is no need for you to apologise , it's the shrinking violets that would cross the road to be offended that would prefer this board as a sanitized bore that need to look at their selves , like many that have their roots in the Bush and Notting hill understand your sense of humour and I for one enjoy reading your posts , my message is football is a mans word so understand mans humour
                              Nice sly thin veiled dig there sunshine. Facto had no need to apologise at all, but he did and fair play to him.
                              For the record I don't think 70s style jokes and name calling have any place in society, be it on a football message board, W12 or W11, but you may not agree and that's your opinion and you keep tipping away
                              If that makes me a sanitised bore then sobeit.
                              Slan go foil mo chara ###
                              From the Hills of Kerry
                              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Don't know why you apologised in all fairness facto. I mean fair play to you for doing it but some just get their nickers in a twist on here far to quick. A lot don't grasp the tongue in cheek comments fella.

I agree with dogsrrs comments tbf.

Comment

Working...
                                X