Missed a trick already - jed wallace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Are we going to get a 'we are so sh it and cant get nothing right' thread about every single player signed by every other club in the world all summer?
    I sure hope so.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      I sure hope so.
      arris lickers making you feel proud to be so negative and giving you an excuse to spout your hate everything rangers bile is probably the worst thing to ever happen since the internet was invented,

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        If this does not clinch me the Most Negative Poster of the Season award then I don't know what will
        Most Negative Poster Ever, definitely

Comment

arris lickers making you feel proud to be so negative and giving you an excuse to spout your hate everything rangers bile is probably the worst thing to ever happen since the internet was invented,
          Worse than "rate my cat" websites?

Comment

Are we going to get a 'we are so sh it and cant get nothing right' thread about every single player signed by every other club in the world all summer?
            Is that not what I said?

Comment

Im sure we will cope without him. Maybe Les/CR don't rate him.

Thinking about it, is this even qpr news? Mods? off topic?

Comment

It does get tedious especially as we could have gone in for him for all we know. He might have chose Wolves ahead of us cos we are a joke club according to many posters on here so why wouldn't he have gone to them instead of the circus.

Comment

Hopefully we will survive next season without him.

Remember the clamour for Junior Hoilett anybody?

Comment

Blimey, are we going to get this every time someone signs a player?
                    If so. it is going to be a long summer on here.
                    That would be Wolves who went sown the season before us and have so far failed to get back up.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      Hopefully we will survive next season without him.

Remember the clamour for Junior Hoilett anybody?
                      It was like meltdown on here Brighton. I remember there was a sneak pic released on here hours before he signed. I wish we hadnt bothered

Comment

Were we even in for him? What makes this kid so amazingly super talented that its an absolute travesty we haven't signed him already?
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I know some QPR supporters are having a dig at Maidstone however seek the facts before you dig.

To place some context around this, there have been minimal youth players reaching the 1st team and this has been going on for 15 years +>

So lets discuss Jed. He played in the same team as a son of mine. They won the West Surrey league and London and Surrey cups at u!5 and U16 levels and were a very talented bunch. Jed was an extremely talented midfielder as a teenager and his attitude was first class. He had very good potential, energetic, technical and a great shot. There were areas that needed refining however that would be expected for any teenager.

I introduced Jed and his Dad to QPR via a relative of mine who was scouting some years back. He had a trial where he performed very well only to be told that QPR did not want to pursue. I couldn't believe the logic at the time and I would add that the so called experts overseeing our youth, took on much lesser players that played in the same league and who could not even make the first team at WSL level. This is a very important point because there is talent out there however if we are letting it slip through our hands, it os no wonder we haven't picked up the required potential.

In re-enforces the point that the club needs a review from the bottom to the top if we want to be successful in replicating the likes of Southampton. The club has made some statements at the senior level now they need to follow suit with the youth. That is our future

Comment

My point of this thread wasn't to say it's a travesty but that his lad is a up and coming talent and has performed exceptionally well in league 2 this year.
                            The fact he's been snapped up by wolves shows he must have some potential. My point was this is the type of player we should be aiming for.

Comment

Yep agreed Maidstone. The annoying thing as a QPR supporter is that I saw that potential over a couple of years, I recommended him to a relative who was a QPR scout, he directly brought Jed in for trials and he performed very well, yet they were willingly ready to accept lesser players because the "Looked the part". I accept that Raheem Sterling was a one off and even a blind man could have seen the talent in him, but it is that next layer bubbling under. I love my club and wanted the best talent I could find to present however the people making decisions at youth level need to wake up. I know I have the benefit if hindsight but someone of his ability should have at least been pursued / monitored?

Comment

Shambles.

Comment

Working...
                                X