No announcement yet.

Andy Sinton Appointed QPR's First Ever Club Ambassador

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My gut re a possible reason for the change us that Ruben Emir Gnanalingam is now much more heavily involved as is probably instigating the changes

Comment

Originally posted by Snaxo View Post
      One of my favourite ever QPR players.

I can't really see any downsides, but I can see possible upsides so I'm not exactly sure what some are moaning about, other than they just like to have a moan ;-)

Welcome back Andy !
      Agree with this. Used to love watching Sinton back in the days............ Ahhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Everyone has cried out for football people to be appointed at the club and moaned that there wasn't. Now we are getting exactly that and people are still farking moaning. Jesus wept.
        Just note who are moaning mate. Same old, same old. QPR can do no right in their eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
          Another pointless appointment to appease the fans.
          I would have to agree with you on this. Aside from a Club Ambassador being a completely throwaway title, one of the 75/76 team should've been the first to recieve this 'honour'.

Comment

In his new role as an ambassador, Sinton’s initial duties will include attending matches, working with commercial partners, supporting club-wide events and initiatives, and working closely with the PR, marketing, and community departments to help promote the name of QPR.

Not a completely throwaway title with nothing to do surely?

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
              I would have to agree with you on this. Aside from a Club Ambassador being a completely throwaway title, one of the 75/76 team should've been the first to recieve this 'honour'.
              How do you know they weren't approached yet turned it down?

Comment

Not sure about this "first ever club ambassador" bit.
                Didn't we have an (Asian?) lady ambassador a few seasons ago?
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

FFS it just gets better dosent it ! i effing hate this bloody chairman.

next up, david bardsley to manage the clubshop.

#RIGHTEFFINGSORTS
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Hitman there is always Brentford or the scum.

For the last week all you have spewed is negativity ... Haven't given anything a chance...

God help the youth trying to come through in the next few years, you are bound to #### them off as soon as they are named on the team sheet or make one stray pass... I don't think you have the stomach for a club rebuild and maybe it be best for you at the very least stay away for LR for the next few years.

Comment

Originally posted by awin View Post
                      hitman there is always brentford or the scum.

For the last week all you have spewed is negativity ... Haven't given anything a chance...

God help the youth trying to come through in the next few years, you are bound to #### them off as soon as they are named on the team sheet or make one stray pass... I don't think you have the stomach for a club rebuild and maybe it be best for you at the very least stay away for lr for the next few years.
                      what about brentford or scum? Qpr is my club and if there are things i dont agree with then i will vent.

If you dont like reading what i post then bloody ignore me or block me.

#comprendez

Comment

Or just give it a go....

How you can #### off the chairman on the basis of Hoo, sinton, Sucking etc is beyond me.

It's like a child that says I don't like that before they've even tried a bite!

Comment

Oh and as for rebuild how about starting with a manager and coaches, followed by a few players. who the hell needs an ambastaarder, dof,ceo, next up bartender.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                            Problem is, most of them are quite old now and no doubt unable to commit to a regular, long term role.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                              I don't think you have the stomach for a club rebuild...
                              Dunno about him, but I do. The only problem is I don't understand why it took so long for the current owners to commence this commendable process? Unless of course the club did not need much rebuilding 5 years ago? But of course it did. I mean we all remember only too well the awful state the club was in when Briatore and co sold up. Almost 20 million pounds in the red compared to the current measly 100+ million, a coherent squad of players on moderate wages and languishing in that God awful Premier League that offers only about 532 pounds 90 pence in TV revenue per annum, thus with no chance whatsoever of eliminating that debt by the end of the season. The club was in a horrible state and the rebuilding should have started there and then!!!
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                Oh and as for rebuild how about starting with a manager and coaches, followed by a few players. who the hell needs an ambastaarder, dof,ceo, next up bartender.
                                We have just appointed a manager for 3 years. He will no doubt be in discussions about the players he wants to keep, those he doesn't and starting to approach the new ones he has lined up.

This shambles of a season hasn't finished yet. Might be an idea to at least give us until the end of June to see if things are being done in a better way.

Comment

Working...
                                X