Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Sinton Appointed QPR's First Ever Club Ambassador

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/an...r-2464071.aspx

Another pointless appointment to appease the fans.

Comment

Even i cant disagree with that. There will be more ex players at loftus road than you get at old trafford.
      Does a 14k capacity championship club really need an ambassador????

Comment

One of my personal favourite players for QPR.

Can't do any harm having him around the place as a reminder of the calibre of players we've had over the years.

Welcome Andy Sinton.

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
          Another pointless appointment to appease the fans.
          You miserable ####!

Comment

Originally posted by Suffolk View Post
            You miserable ####!
            You miserable tw*t!

Comment

I can sort of understand people thinking this is just another TF appointment to appease fans but an alternative view is that the club are bringing in more individuals that were about when the club wS run properly, understand the history of QPR and can hopefully rub off on the new players coming in.

I think the club is quickly moving in a new direction, one that puts the foundations down in place for a new (or old) ethos at the club

Comment

Good appointment which could help sell the club to future young stars when approached to join our academy or even at a higher level.

At least it is a player who can talk about the days of people who really wanted to play for the club rather than those over the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  Good appointment which could help sell the club to future young stars when approached to join our academy or even at a higher level.

At least it is a player who can talk about the days of people who really wanted to play for the club rather than those over the last few years.
                  Couldnt agree more.

It really does sum up 'some' of the fans at Loftus Road currently, you cant blaaady win.

I personally think its great and what harm can this honestly do? We are a traditional club thats lost its traditions and the intent of the club right now is to bring that very culture back.

We need youth, family, pride and our history.. I think its a great idea and I am all for it personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                    I can sort of understand people thinking this is just another TF appointment to appease fans but an alternative view is that the club are bringing in more individuals that were about when the club wS run properly, understand the history of QPR and can hopefully rub off on the new players coming in.

I think the club is quickly moving in a new direction, one that puts the foundations down in place for a new (or old) ethos at the club
                    Cant disagree with that either.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                      Couldnt agree more.

It really does sum up 'some' of the fans at Loftus Road currently, you cant blaaady win.

I personally think its great and what harm can this honestly do? We are a traditional club thats lost its traditions and the intent of the club right now is to bring that very culture back.

We need youth, family, pride and our history.. I think its a great idea and I am all for it personally.
                      True. Gotta be better than henry on the left, also looks a few wks off match fit
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

More Spin but I wish him well.

I remember him being booed off whilst playing for Sheff Wed after he left us.

Comment

Ooh, Chairman, with this ambassador appointment you are really spoiling us.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            Ooh, Chairman, with this ambassador appointment you are really spoiling us.
                            Just seen in the paper krill what might p iss you off a bit, it looks like Paul clement is going to Derby, tony will be red faced if Derby get promoted and we are left fighting relegation with dream manager chris Ramsey
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                              Just seen in the paper krill what might p iss you off a bit, it looks like Paul clement is going to Derby, tony will be red faced if Derby get promoted and we are left fighting relegation with dream manager chris Ramsey
                              I would be quite surprised as mclaren only turned Newcastle down a month or so ago saying how he's committed to Derby..

Comment

Working...
                              X