SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

http://www.voy.com/13865/

Interesting comments from Fulham fans
          We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cityblue View Post
            Leicester fan here.

Hoos was here when Mandaric owned the club, Pearson famously detested the bloke and he was one of the reasons he was happy to walk out and go to Hull. We never got the full gory details of what went on, but a lot of stuff that leaked was about botched transfers and the like. With ex players and staff around the club voicing their dislike of Hoos when he went.

I think one famous example was us being due to get Tom Cleverley back on loan from united after his first loan spell here. The talk was that the deal was all set to go and Hoos decided to try and strong arm united, making out we were doing them a favour and shouldn't be paying them a £50k loan fee.... the phone got put down and Cleverley was sent to Watford instead, with Pearson clearly being furious.

Burnley fans also aren't particularly keen on him... again stating transfer failings and the like.
            Did Hoos help get Pearson as manager though? Seems to me like he's part of recruitment in a club - I know he certainly got Dyche to Burnley.

Comment

too many cooks etc.

this bloke sounds like a #rightsort , we have learnt #myarsse
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

so if his job is recruitment and contracts, what will the dof be in charge of?

i think the kit man needs to be promoted to milk moniter.

i hate this chairman, clearly he has no clue whatsoever.

all we need are a couple of good scouts to identify players, a manger who can pick and inspire a team.

a defensive coach to defend, midfield and attacking coach and a physio.

we do not need dof,ceo,dr,or any other abbreviation.

its simple you gormless fat incompetent chap.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

[QUOTE=Hitman34;1417104]so if his job is recruitment and contracts, what will the dof be in charge of?

Could you tone it down a bit please.

Comment

I have totally edited that post MYU to remove all the foul and unnecessary language. Hits, it will not be tolerated. Just 'coz I'm nice, when editing, I also corrected typos in the words that could actually remain
                    If you continue with this half backed attempt to get round the swear filter we will have to put you on the naughty step
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Good to see these appointments getting sorted out now, leaving time to spend the summer sorting out a squad in time to at least get the bulk of it ready for pre-season training.

Comment

This message board has so many experts maybe we should star advertising club vacancies on here.
                        I've never heard of this bloke or know what his job at qpr will entail, so I'm not sure I'm qualified to comment on weather this is a good or bad appointment so think I'll just leave it to the "experts"

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                          This message board has so many experts maybe we should star advertising club vacancies on here.
                          I've never heard of this bloke or know what his job at qpr will entail, so I'm not sure I'm qualified to comment on weather this is a good or bad appointment so think I'll just leave it to the "experts"
                          Couldn't agree more. Every time we do anything some always know everything about him. Generally they will slate him as well. It seems no matter who we get it is never good enough. Klopp could have walked through the door and some people would say no good only ever managed in Germany and couldn't even get Dortmund to qualify for champs league this year.

Then of course they follow it up with stuff like #rightsort. Cracks me up every time I see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            so if his job is recruitment and contracts, what will the dof be in charge of?

i think the kit man needs to be promoted to milk moniter.

i hate this chairman, clearly he has no clue whatsoever.

all we need are a couple of good scouts to identify players, a manger who can pick and inspire a team.

a defensive coach to defend, midfield and attacking coach and a physio.

we do not need dof,ceo,dr,or any other abbreviation.

its simple you gormless fat incompetent chap.
                            especially the last two lines

Comment

Some people like to dig down too deep to find any nano stuff to moan about!
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Is this a #### take?

Comment

Working...
                                X