Losing my mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing my mind

Reading all these comments on this forum various others, facebook and twitter I really don't understand how people are so p***ed off with the appointment of Ramsey. Now I understand this is my opinion and others are allowed theirs but come on people get a grip.
    When Redknapp was in charge we wanted a COACH to come in a change the team, we wanted someone to come in and make things work so our youth came through and had an opportunity to progress, we wanted to try and get young english players in and not old foreign has been's just after money. We now have someone who can do this and you are all acting as if we have just appointed someone who has never done anything in football.

Ramsey has been around for years, he is the most qualified coach available, he failed Villas Boas on his B license when he was manager at Spurs and Ramsey was just head of youth. He is more than qualified to come in and be HEAD coach.
    With all the noises out of the first team on how good he is and how much they enjoy playing for him surely you would want someone like that, or would you rather Captain B*llend (Tim Sherwood) who I would say 90% said they didn't want, who would of come on board keep us up sign a whole new squad and then annoy the whole team meaning he would then need new players and probably new staff. or we could go for Mark Warburton, who has so much more experience leaving his current job which may I add was his first managing job cause he doesn't want to work under a director of football which we have to control our ridiculous spending. If you could think of any other managers available that are better suited please let me know cause i think the list of managers willing to come to us atm is about as long as my member.

Get a grip people and get behind the manager, if this affects you so much that you want to threaten the person in charge with you not renewing your season ticket or membership I think you need a serious look at yourself and the team we have supported our whole lives we are not Man U we wont attract big players or big managers, but we have a chance to build and wont be able to do that if you go to the first game (or dont as some say they wont) and boo before giving a chance.

IMHO I don't want CR I think he hasn't done enough to deserve a chance next season, don't care how many coaching badges his got, doesn't make him a good manager/coach. Failure to motivate the players, tactics, starting line ups and substitutions have all made my mind up. We have had some shocking games... And I know the players were shite and the bad eggs and all that but I don't think he is up for it.

But I will back him like I have backed all the managers we've had. We will learn a lot in the first 10 games.. If he lasts that long.
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Simonj10 View Post
      Reading all these comments on this forum various others, facebook and twitter I really don't understand how people are so p***ed off with the appointment of Ramsey. Now I understand this is my opinion and others are allowed theirs but come on people get a grip.
      When Redknapp was in charge we wanted a COACH to come in a change the team, we wanted someone to come in and make things work so our youth came through and had an opportunity to progress, we wanted to try and get young english players in and not old foreign has been's just after money. We now have someone who can do this and you are all acting as if we have just appointed someone who has never done anything in football.

Ramsey has been around for years, he is the most qualified coach available, he failed Villas Boas on his B license when he was manager at Spurs and Ramsey was just head of youth. He is more than qualified to come in and be HEAD coach.
      With all the noises out of the first team on how good he is and how much they enjoy playing for him surely you would want someone like that, or would you rather Captain B*llend (Tim Sherwood) who I would say 90% said they didn't want, who would of come on board keep us up sign a whole new squad and then annoy the whole team meaning he would then need new players and probably new staff. or we could go for Mark Warburton, who has so much more experience leaving his current job which may I add was his first managing job cause he doesn't want to work under a director of football which we have to control our ridiculous spending. If you could think of any other managers available that are better suited please let me know cause i think the list of managers willing to come to us atm is about as long as my member.

Get a grip people and get behind the manager, if this affects you so much that you want to threaten the person in charge with you not renewing your season ticket or membership I think you need a serious look at yourself and the team we have supported our whole lives we are not Man U we wont attract big players or big managers, but we have a chance to build and wont be able to do that if you go to the first game (or dont as some say they wont) and boo before giving a chance.
      Ha ha! You must surely know by now that if we'd appointed Sir Alex Ferguson himself on 1k per week this board would have been up in arms with whingers claiming he's over the hill and being paid far too much!
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Simonj10 View Post

Spot on - 100% agree. I just can't believe some people thinking on here. We finally be given what so many of us have wanted but people on here still calling out for the likes of alladyce and Mcarthy as managers and seem to think mark warburton is the messiah all off sudden after two years in management.

Comment

i am prepared to give the guy a chance but in what was a 3 month job interview he did nothing to impress me..tactically, team selection he seemed to come up short most times..how many times did we start with the wrong team..4 centre backs ..no left side what so ever..throwing the young right back in against the leagues 2 most outstanding wing players..negative tactics against the likes of west ham and everton. games that really needed to be won..long ball hoofs to zamora.... green kicks to phillips ..phillips can't control throw in to opposition ...again and again and again....there are plenty of reasons to feel that ramsey wasnt the right choice...

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
            i am prepared to give the guy a chance but in what was a 3 month job interview he did nothing to impress me..tactically, team selection he seemed to come up short most times..how many times did we start with the wrong team..4 centre backs ..no left side what so ever..throwing the young right back in against the leagues 2 most outstanding wing players..negative tactics against the likes of west ham and everton. games that really needed to be won..long ball hoofs to zamora.... green kicks to phillips ..phillips can't control throw in to opposition ...again and again and again....there are plenty of reasons to feel that ramsey wasnt the right choice...
            Ramsey will have learnt the hard way, thrown in the deep end with a redknapp team. hard enough job for most,quietly confident he'll sort us out given time.
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
            X