Henry on the Left?....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry on the Left?....

Can Someone find a logical reason as to why the fook our 'top class coach' keeps doing this?...........

There is no reason it's poor team selection, we have no outlet & no creativity down the left with clint and Henry playing down that side, As much as I hate Hoillet I'd rather see im down the left, at least a little bit of pace?

Comment

Solidity to cover for an ageing Clint Hill I'd only imagine who seems to be the preferred choice at LB.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Solidity to cover for an ageing Clint Hill I'd only imagine who seems to be the preferred choice at LB.
        How I see it too.

To be honest, it was a wise move & worked well v Cheslea as they're a side that are obviouly far better than us & we needed to keep our shape, be solid & try not to concede. However, Wet Spam at home was a game we needed to change it up & take the game to them & I would have played a more attacking player out there instead.

Hey ho, all ifs & buts now aint it.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Agree with both above, We havent embarrassed ourselves at all against the big clubs really, just that little bit lacking. And the margins are so small between being good enough and staying up and not and going down.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            Can Someone find a logical reason as to why the fook our 'top class coach' keeps doing this?...........
            It's because Kelvin's an ardent Conservative voter. Ramsey's taking the p iss. In more ways than one....

Comment

Where was Yun and Isla as well?... fvcking ridiculous mate

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                How I see it too.

To be honest, it was a wise move & worked well v Cheslea as they're a side that are obviouly far better than us & we needed to keep our shape, be solid & try not to concede. However, Wet Spam at home was a game we needed to change it up & take the game to them & I would have played a more attacking player out there instead.

Hey ho, all ifs & buts now aint it.
                Spot on about both the Chelsea and West Ham games

Comment

Someone told CR that Karl is related to Thierry

Comment

It's attacking isn't it?.......

Makes me laugh how Ramsey gets praise but if Harry played Henry in that position, well!

Ramsey seems to have players on side but the worrying thing is how naive he is in on match day in a number of ways. The fact is, he's a good coach and should remain in that role but I feel we need a no nonsense manager.

We'd have more points under Harry now if he stayed, I'm absolutely convinced of it.

All this mess and our chairman is worried about the club badge, keep it up Uncle Tone!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                      It's attacking isn't it?.......

Makes me laugh how Ramsey gets praise but if Harry played Henry in that position, well!

Ramsey seems to have players on side but the worrying thing is how naive he is in on match day in a number of ways. The fact is, he's a good coach and should remain in that role but I feel we need a no nonsense manager.

We'd have more points under Harry now if he stayed, I'm absolutely convinced of it.

All this mess and our chairman is worried about the club badge, keep it up Uncle Tone!
                      We'd still be looking for our first away win - THAT I am convinced of.

Comment

Working...
                      X