Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Fernandes Upbeat And Still Loyal To QPR. The Full Statement.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
    And you'll continue to sing his praises.
    and I'll continue to remember Wembley! where on Earth did that feeling go for some of you? Me -I think optimism is ALWAYS the best - the other choice isn't worth considering. Looking forward to tomorrow with interest.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
      and I'll continue to remember Wembley! where on Earth did that feeling go for some of you? Me -I think optimism is ALWAYS the best - the other choice isn't worth considering. Looking forward to tomorrow with interest.
      Whatever the good news tomorrow is mate it will be either total lies or a tax dodge to a few on here.

Comment

Sorry, got you confused with someone else. You've got the same avatar as Kevin.
        No worries

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Whatever the good news tomorrow is mate it will be either total lies or a tax dodge to a few on here.
          Think you're doing the dissenters (of which I obviously include myself) a dis-service there. Virtually all of the criticism that I have read concerning Fernandes has been entirely justifable. If it isn't what you want to read, then that's an entirely different story. I'll with-hold judgement until tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
            what? did tony score the winning goal?
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Sorry, but are you lot not happy with anything at all? What could have happened if the current regime decicded to sell up? Gr,gr..
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                If everything is his fault that goes wrong, then surely everything that goes right his to his credit ? You cant have it all your own way hits.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  He gets none of the blame where relegation is concerned, as it wasn't within his control (apparently all down to the manager and players)....but gets the credit for promotion (which obviously had nothing to do with the 11 men on the pitch.) Strange argument that, isn't it?
                  Last edited by surrey_hoop; 04-05-2015, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    Sorry, but are you lot not happy with anything at all? What could have happened if the current regime decicded to sell up? Gr,gr..
                    They'd sell to someone else, who in all liklihood would run the club in a more efficient fashion.

Comment

Oysten In!

Comment

Personally I see no reasons at all why tony Fernandes is getting any stick at all. He has shown our Qpr more ambition than we could of ever expected.

Majority of fans called for mark Hughes- he got him and backed him, the fans called for redknapp, he went out and got him and backed him.

It's purely a mixture of the premier league being extremely hard and a lack of being able to get a balanced squad from the managers that have caused this

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                          Personally I see no reasons at all why tony Fernandes is getting any stick at all. He has shown our Qpr more ambition than we could of ever expected.

Majority of fans called for mark Hughes- he got him and backed him, the fans called for redknapp, he went out and got him and backed him.

It's purely a mixture of the premier league being extremely hard and a lack of being able to get a balanced squad from the managers that have caused this
                          I don't really want ambition right now if I'm being honest. I don't really see what's wrong with a well run club, balancing the books and not spending ludicrous amounts on players that are past their best. Novel idea I know, but it seems to be catching on with a number of Football League clubs. Maybe relegation will be the chance to achieve that.

Comment

Well tony did that in January by selling mutch and not adding to the squad so he must be starting to??

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                              Well tony did that in January by selling mutch and not adding to the squad so he must be starting to??
                              Mutch was sold for a loss 5 months after we signd him. Don't think that proves anything where Fernandes is concerned.

Comment

They'd sell to someone else, who in all liklihood would run the club in a more efficient fashion.
                                Look at how mike Asley runs Newcastle. Or what the venkys did to Blackburn, etc,etc. Just my opinion, no pun
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X