No announcement yet.

relegation......reasons to be cheerful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the man is either a fool or has more money than sense!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      Think it's a bit of both to be honest. I can't believe someone so clueless at running a football club built such a successful airline out of virtually nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
        Blackburn, Forest and Leeds were all hit with transfer embargo's this season....and their records are far better than ours. The maximum permitted loss in the Championship is only about £10m. I'm not sure how it works for a club who has been relegated, promoted out of the Championship, and then relegated again over 3 seasons (the rules seem to apply to 3 year cycles) but I think we'll be dicked to be honest.

I think their punishments were a little more straight forward as they were spending out of control during a period of time they were int eh championship.

Our argument is we were relegated from the prem with players on prem wages. We went able to seek them so what were we suppose to do! The football league have now acknowledged this issue and I believe from next year there are now different rules for the teams relegated from the prem.

So they are effectively trying to screw us massively on a rule they have now amended because they know it was impossible to impose and abide by in the first place.

Easiest solution to me would be a deal somewhere in the middle ie 15-20 mill fine. Will hit us hard but we can just about cope. If we are hit with a embargo then qpr will struggle massively next year.

Comment

Could be both or could neither

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            I'd take a drop to league one if it meant we cleared out EVERYONE currently on the staff and started with new owners, management and first team. Current mob are just not up to it.
            Unbelievable

Comment

they have written off 60 mill already . i would think that is to do with the league FFP. They wouldn't do it for the love of the club!

Comment

relegation......reasons to be cheerful

Foolham,Brentford,reading,mkdons,Charlton......all decent away trips we have a chance of winning at!

Comment

Lively day outs to say the least.
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Mk Dons could be a handy

Comment

Brighton away (for selfish reasons) hopefully its in a warm month and on a saturday

Comment

Forgot that one hovie...add maybe Ipswich or naaaaawich to the list!

Comment

No need for loyalty points, tickets a plenty

Comment

3 o'clock Saturday kick offs
                            Being competitive again!
                            Another chance to get to Wembley
                            Midweek fixtures under the floodlights!
                            Brentford n Fulham!
                            None.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                              Buzzing for it tbh. Think will be refreshing. I also think with les and Ramsey at the helm they actually care about qpr and investment will be on exciting young prospects or decent pickings of the best players form the championship or league 1.

Got to remember Ramsey didn't put us in this mess it was Harry and the board. He took up the mantle of a pretty poor prem squad. Big clear out in the summer keep a decent spine which we have and add the right sort and we will certainly be competitive.
                              Rose tinted specs sales up again.........

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                                Think it's a bit of both to be honest. I can't believe someone so clueless at running a football club built such a successful airline out of virtually nothing.
                                Maybe he don't give up
                                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                                X