Biggest disappointment of 2015?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    So true. Ten points better off and absolutely safe. Another TF almighty co ck up.
    If only we had an owner in charge who knew about football, wasn't such a soft touch and made the refs finish the game after 80 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by West Mids QPR View Post
      That the games couldn't have finished at 80mins...
      How thoroughly unprofessional we have been in so many ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        My spring daffs n tulips
        Marvellous sight once blooming facto,gotta agree with the fella about the chicken balti pies tho,kin horrendous show by all concerned
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Phillips,Fer,Vargas being played out of position, Caulker just didn't cut it, Harry Redknapp losing his bottle and lying, TF tweeting and making himself look very stupid stadium plans, family stand, my list is endless one of the worst seasons for me ever.

Comment

Relegation bacially but......... also the playing of vagas and ferr out pf position juat stupid, late ####ing goals costing us bad and not getting to the last game of season still with a chance of staying up. Also having southamton fans being proved correct by singing "rednaps taking you down" early away game . Arsenal fans singing we wont be back here again really pissed me of. The stinking bad luck we have had all season. The fact we are going to lose our first real proven goal scorer for a good while in CA lots more from the little to the large not that I am easily annoyed just a QPR fan

Comment

To sum everything, the one and only disappointment is not learning from our mistakes. Details already mentioned in previous posts.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                To sum everything, the one and only disappointment is not learning from our mistakes. Details already mentioned in previous posts.
                Agreed

Comment

The dire, dire football under HR for me.
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

HR's tactics for away games, broke all records, a manager of his experience should have been able to find a tactic performance from somewhere.

Comment

Away form
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                        The biggest disappointment is that we made the same mistakes as we did from the last time we were in the prem, nothing has changed... Shocker of a season.

Agree totally this management has learned nothing in 4 years, along with Caulker players out of position,

Comment

Working...
                        X