No announcement yet.

So am at this bar last night.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure he's as bad as some making out but yes he's been a disappointment I'll be honest.

Comment

I'm sure we will find a faaaaar better replacement for Caulker in the Championship next season.

Answers on a postcard please.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
        Can't see why any club in the prem will want to buy him after the season he's had. Saying that, I don't think he's a shyte player, he's just so inconsistent and is prone to costly errors.
        thats what makes him a shyte player
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
          thats what makes him a shyte player
          haha true

Comment

did caulker put his hand in his pocket and buy u a drink

Comment

Next season i'd be playing Dicky Dunne next to Ehmer, playing alongside Dunne will do him the world of good. If we can flog Neddy no skills and 50p head then happy days.

Comment

Can't see any PL side want him after his poor form.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Was always hoping he would be our big commanding centre back for years to come, but isn't to be. Shame

Comment

How about this Donaldson kid? He's meant to be highly rated. Stick him with some experience. Make use of our youth.

Comment

Caulker is a good defender and will be rated highly somewhere else. There's a scapegoat bandwagon here sometimes.

When he gets caught out of position upfield, that's managers orders he's up there. And it's the managers fault if the defence aren't covering properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                        How about this Donaldson kid? He's meant to be highly rated. Stick him with some experience. Make use of our youth.
                        I think his injured

Comment

knowebody

knowbody but knowbody wanted harry redknapp to come to my team more than me

BUT HIS FOOTBALL IDEAHS ARE COMPLETE LUNACY TO TRY TO SIT IN YOUR OWN HALF AND ABSORBE PUNISHMENT
                          THEN TO TRY TO SCORE ONE GOAL ON THE BREAKAWAY
                          ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE FOOTBALL,AND THATS WHAT MADE CAULKER LOOK TERRIBLE OUR DEFENSIVE CRAP FOOTBALL
                          IF HE GOES TO ARSENAL FOR TEN MILLION THERE HE WILL BE NURTURED AND BE THERE FOR TEN SEASONS HE
                          WILL BE EVER PRESENT I THINK HE IS ALREADY A FULL ENGLAND INTERNATIONAL SO I EXPECT HIM TO ADD TO THAT
                          CAP
                          and i say go in peace young man rebuild your young life and recover

BUT MY QUEENS PARK RANGERS ARE COMMING BACK GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                            Caulker is a good defender and will be rated highly somewhere else. There's a scapegoat bandwagon here sometimes.

When he gets caught out of position upfield, that's managers orders he's up there. And it's the managers fault if the defence aren't covering properly.
                            Green not sure any manager instructs his CB to make rampaging runs upfield and to stroll back when move breaks down

This end of season when desperate I can get taking chances but he's been getting caught out since start of the season

He's got potential but he's now at age where he needs to deliver

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post

Don't think it was. If you look at Droopy after Liverpool and Swansea scored in the last seconds because of him going AWOL you could safely say he wasn't following instructions.

He has been very poor this year and will not be sorry to see the back of him. Just doesn't seem very committed to me.

There was one point last week against West Ham when a ball was knocked into space and he had 5 yards on farking Kevin Nolan, and he beat him to the ball!

Think we will get our money back on him though cos he looks the part and there is still some hype about him but if you actually break down what he does, he is not much good.

Much rather have Dunne play than him tbh.

Comment

hopefully somebody takes him off our wage bill. massively overrated.
                                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X