So am at this bar last night.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    And that's the key point van. So many on here insisted on new approach in transfer market insisting players had to be young, British and hungry!!!! He ticked all the boxes they wanted but he's no better than Samba in my eyes

The new young hungry British player worked out really well. Young British or French African who cares as long as they produce for our club
    Agree wests,talk about limine kone.a 26 year old French center half for 3 mill.hearing ramseys put the feelers out and in Ramsey I trust.feel he will be the man to take us forward
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

All I can say about Caulker is that Richard Dunne is 35 - by far our best CB and is best paired with Onuha.

Bye Bye Caulker...good luck relegating another team next season.

Comment

He wants to be a Premier League player, fair enough. Good luck with that, Championship standard at best.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Liverpool's opening goal: Caulker thinks he is fouled around the half way line (he isn't), whinges a bit at the referee then jogs back as if he is playing in a Sunday kickabout in the park. Meanwhile, Liverpool bear down on goal at full speed, leaving him behind, and score.

If I were Chris Ramsey I'd have had that f*cker doing timed 60 yard sprints from dawn to dusk on Monday. And getting fined every time he didn't do it fast enough.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Caulker's as responsible as anyone on the pitch for our relegation. Absolute shitter of a player.

Cosign those saying he's been as bad a signing as Samba. They both got hyped in the media for scoring a few headers but are terrible defenders.

As for the 'young british hungry' transfer policy, all it needed was it little thought and discretion. They don't have to tick all the boxes, it's just something to take into consideration. The best CBs are all older, you need experience and judgement, sadly we choose this headless kid for 9M.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              Not sure he's as bad as some making out but yes he's been a disappointment I'll be honest.
              Exactly this. Nowhere near as bad as some make out. Still, been pretty poor though - expected more.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
              X