anyone still think we can do it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone still think we can do it?

Id say I was one of the most optimistic posters on here but last night was the 1st time Id properly looked at the Championship to see who'd be playing next season. So with me throwing the towel in has made me think does anybody genuinely still think we stand a chance?
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Us and burnley gone Nick,toss up between Leicester and Sunderland
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      anyone still think we can do it?
      Only Kevin Mcleod according to the poll: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...to-go-down-now

Comment

I dont, i just thought if admin can troll the poll then i might as well join in.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          I dont, i just thought if admin can troll the poll then i might as well join in.
          I don't think Kirill is trolling just cos he voted for Villa to go down - unlikely yes, but they're far from safe yet.

Comment

We are gone after Saturday results so you don't have to suffer the pain sunday
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
              If Sunderland get beat in their next game against Everton then they'll be gone. Cant see them doing Leicester, just reckon the fox's have got that fire in their belly to push them to safety. And I certainly cant see Sunderland doing Arsenal at The Emirates in their last game..... If Hull didnt have to play Burnley they could also be bang in trouble but that game will be their savior... Burnley, us and Sunderland for the drop imo
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                probably between sunderland and newcastle now, can't see leicester suddenly folding (besides, they'll get at least 3 points from us, and at least one from sunderland imo)

Comment

yep, 9 points should do it...no prob

Comment

We were doomed on Jan 31st
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Definelty down now, I think. In response to the poster above I will say we were "doomed" when Fer and Vargas were injured.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

The really frustrating thing is Sunderland crocked Fer for 10 weeks and will stay up at our expense as a result. With him in the side we'd have picked up a good few more points.

Comment

Is this a joke?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            I don't think Kirill is trolling just cos he voted for Villa to go down - unlikely yes, but they're far from safe yet.
                            Far from safe? You are joking arent you. West ham and burnley at home to play and they are on fire. Check their relegation odds, cos the bookies dont think they are far from safe. That was trolling in the poll.

Comment

We are down.

Comment

Working...
                              X