Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current players - going or staying - as I understand/see it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    IMO. Problem is that too many of our so called established players might lack pace even in the Championship. Hence, I sincerly hope we will add quick(pacey) players to the squad.

Donīt know how you can label a player like Vargas a waste of Space? But each to their own, I suppose
    I took it as a waste- like Harry wasted his talents by never playing him in his correct position. Anything other than that meaning is sad :(

Comment

Reckon onohua will go this summer... Apparent interest in him from the premier. Personally don't think it would be the end of the world if we sold hi, for a few mill released his high wages and respect it.
      Also if the reports of Phillips going for 5 mill are accurate we need a hard look at ourselves. We should be doing everything to keep him but with a sensible valuation to be set ie 10 mill and you can have him.

We need 1 gk backup to McCarthy.
      1x rb for competition for furlong
      2x cb - if we lose 1 of caulker or onohua. I would give dunne a 1 year deal as a squad player.
      Lb - sorted. Play yun and when Robinson is fit they can compete.
      Need 2 cm at least someone who can play a forward pass and has energy. Would love to keep fer can't see it.
      2 wingers atleast even if we keep Phillips.
      3 strikers is a minimum if we sell Charlie.

Comment

Originally posted by MaineHoopsFan View Post
        I took it as a waste- like Harry wasted his talents by never playing him in his correct position. Anything other than that meaning is sad :(
        Ah, thats what he meant probably.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

I didn't say waste of space. What I meant was we haven't seen enough of this very talented player. He could have done so much more.
          First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
          Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
            If we replace Austin with someone like Rhodes then fair enough
            Rhodes would cost as much as we would get for Austin!

Comment

Blackburn want 15 million for rhodes and getafe, and hull want 5 million for ince.
              That would be austin, phillips and fer replaced for 20 million. We should get 25 to 30 for our three players.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Blackburn want 15 million for rhodes and getafe, and hull want 5 million for ince.
                That would be austin, phillips and fer replaced for 20 million. We should get 25 to 30 for our three players.
                Agree Kev but QPR & Should, never seem to fit into the same sentence!

Comment

14 players to depart apparently
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                    14 players to depart apparently
                    Hill, Dunne & Barton might get extensions, Barton of course must take a paycut first and is he willing to stay is another question. But i think board want these few older heads to stay and be leaders and examples to the younger players. Bobby and SWP will be gone and of course Charlie, Fer and Phillips will be sold and maybe Green and Sandro and loanees will return to their parent clubs.

Comment

If BArton does not get another prem offer i would think he may get a player / coach role ,same a clint hill

Comment

Working...
                      X