No announcement yet.

Should that game have been called off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should that game have been called off?

I have never seen Ned lose his cool like that, he only just lost his mum to cancer.

I know we have been crap all season and it make little difference but just a thought.
    Kept the faith!

His mum died about 2 years ago didn't she?

Comment

Is that suppose to make it easier? Or are you just asking?
      Kept the faith!

Comment

They were suggesting on soccer Saturday the game should have been called off but I don't think it was excuse pick that side against Liverpool and your going to lose

Comment

Called off why?

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
            Is that suppose to make it easier? Or are you just asking?
            Are you p!ssed?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              They were suggesting on soccer Saturday the game should have been called off but I don't think it was excuse pick that side against Liverpool and your going to lose
              Yea because of Rio I'd imagine, not Nedum Onouha. Not sure what a death 2 years ago can do towards making a player play shite. Not like he hasn't played 100 times since then.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                It's a tough call, those guys spent lots of time together, it would have effected the ones close to him, as I said it's not easy.
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  Are you p!ssed?
                  Your tag line is on the on the money!!

He may well have played sh@t for the last two years but he is human, as I said, it's was a thought, and every answer is probably right, except being a nob in your responses.
                  Last edited by californiahoop; 03-05-2015, 10:36 AM.
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Your tag line is on the on the money!!

He may well have played sh@t for the last two years but he is human, as I said, it's was a thought, and every answer is probably right, except a nob.
                    Yep you're p!ssed. Very weird.

Comment

All afternoon Philips was shirking 50/50 challenges. He lost a challenge he ought to have won easily, Liverpool then broke away so Ned took one for the team by fouling their player. If anything, I'd say Ned's red mist derived from disgust at Philips slackness.
                      Our goal only happened after Barton relieved Philips of corner taking duties.... Prior to that Philips had taken 3/4 corners and a couple of free kicks and every one of them had been cack.

Comment

I don't get involved in silly arguments, if you don't understand the context of the thread please leave it, thank you.
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

I don't get involved in silly arguments, if you don't understand the context of the thread please leave it, thank you.
                          Stupid post in fairness.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                            All afternoon Philips was shirking 50/50 challenges. He lost a challenge he ought to have won easily, Liverpool then broke away so Ned took one for the team by fouling their player. If anything, I'd say Ned's red mist derived from disgust at Philips slackness.
                            Our goal only happened after Barton relieved Philips of corner taking duties.... Prior to that Philips had taken 3/4 corners and a couple of free kicks and every one of them had been cack.
                            Phillips has been taking good corners for weeks, he fell apart yesterday, it could be a little more than coincidence?
                            Kept the faith!

Comment

Maybe you're just being a weeee bit emotional about the whole thing? Just a thought as you say

Comment

Working...
                              X