Fer and Norwich.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fer and Norwich.

With Norwich in CCC play-offs, their is a big chance of them winning promotion to the Prem. Of course they will want to strengthen the team. Will they gamble on taking Fer back?

Don't see why not to be honest
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
      Don't see why not to be honest
      We don't have to sell though!!
      I can see bids coming in for Austin,Fer, and Phillips that are gonna take the p*ss.
      Charlie with 1 year left on contract we won't get anything offered that's huge, maybe £10million Max.
      But would it be worth it?
      We would need to replace him, and the replacement could only be a couple of million less.

I would gamble on Austin and keep hold.
      Can't see big money coming in for Fer either, who we really don't need to let go.

Would let Barton, SWP, Zamora and the few others leave on the free contracts.
      Get what we can for Green, Sandro, and some MLS team is bound to take Hoillett off us.

Comment

Wish he stays but I doubt it tbh.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Fer tore "Stevie G" a new one yesterday, surprised LFC haven't cottoned onto fact Leroy could be a very sensible and cost effective acquisition for their withering/fading midfield.

Comment

I hope we keep this lad, if he had remained fit, we would have had a few more points.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
              I hope we keep this lad, if he had remained fit, we would have had a few more points.
              And had he been played in his best position all season as well.

#### you Redknapp!

Comment

Chances of norwich going up are vey slim imo. Obviously got a chance but i dont fancy them to,

Comment

I dont think he would leave us for Norwich IMO. He probably enjoys living in London and so if he had to leave he would want to aim for a more established prem club for his next move. Cant see us keeping hold of him next season though same as Austin and Phillips.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                    With Norwich in CCC play-offs, their is a big chance of them winning promotion to the Prem. Of course they will want to strengthen the team. Will they gamble on taking Fer back?
                    Genuine question- what would the gamble be?.... great player. If we'd played him in his natural position all season he'd be our POTY imo with a good helping of goals by his name!
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      Genuine question- what would the gamble be?.... great player. If we'd played him in his natural position all season he'd be our POTY imo with a good helping of goals by his name!

Comment

Keep Fer and Phillips -- get big dollars for Charlie while we can -- Barton worth re-upping to add experience and leadership -- mixed on Caulker, Sandro and Traore -- dump Krancjar -- probably keep Hoilett for his speed

Comment

Fer is the only player (apart from Austin) I'd be sad to see leave. Plays with a smile on his face, great player and seems a good influence in the dressing room.

Comment

Working...
                          X