Let's make Ramsey manager for next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    The bloke didn't stand a chance. Silk purse and sow's ear springs to mind.
    Thats gone completely over my head..
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Thats gone completely over my head..
      I don't think we had enough quality in the squad for him to have kept us up. "You can't make a silk purse out of a pig's ear"

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        I don't think we had enough quality in the squad for him to have kept us up. "You can't make a silk purse out of a pig's ear"
        No no i know what you meant, i had just never heard the silk purse/sows ear thing
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Looks like hes got the job.
          http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...anager-5641926

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Not worst case scenario at all if he is appointed. I Wonder who he will bring in as his assistant.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

anyone who plays a holding midfielder left wing ahead of natural wingers in the squad and plays 4 centre backs as a back 4, deserves no top job.

Comment

Originally posted by MaineHoopsFan View Post
                I will say that under CR we haven't been blown out, which was something that was happening nearly every week when HR was at the helm.

I personally wanted Pulis. Now I want Big Sam.
                No lets give Ramsay a fair go,, My mate's a season ticket Holder at the hammers, they are not happy with Big Sam's hoof football, he's not good enough for them why is he good enough for us..? and what's the alternative another manager from the treadmill, remember Hughes, Rednapp, they wererexpierienced managers but crap !! .... No, lets give Ramsey a fair try, and not get on his case if he looses a few games, one season to get the team together, next season to win the championship,, next season book my ticket for some european football .... Come on you RRRRRrrrs !!!

Comment

If he gets the job then we got support him and give him opportunity with a squad formed by himself which reflects how he wants to play the game.

I personally would not choose him but in fairness there has been some noticeable improvements in the way we play but for me what undone the progression we see are some of the odd decisions made in selection. So there is defo potential with the chap so it begs the question is he possibly the next Gary Monk, someone who came in with no experience and excelled or Kit Symons who came in and has nose dived

Comment

I wanted Clement but if Ramsey gets it I wish him well!
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

I personally want someone else as manager as I feel CR is a risk but I will obviously support whoever is named. The board have tried 2 experienced prem managers and got burnt and it seems they are so scarred by the previous 2 they have gone for the complete opposite end of the scale and gone for someone with no managerial experience. Whether it works we will find out but 3 managerial failures in a row and questions about the leadership of this club need to be asked. But it could also work wonders and give us the sort of team we really want (not over spending, hardworking players, togetherness, passion, the strength being the team and not any individuals) which would be the best preparation for possible promotion back to the prem.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRActon View Post
                        No lets give Ramsay a fair go,, My mate's a season ticket Holder at the hammers, they are not happy with Big Sam's hoof football, he's not good enough for them why is he good enough for us..? and what's the alternative another manager from the treadmill, remember Hughes, Rednapp, they wererexpierienced managers but crap !! .... No, lets give Ramsey a fair try, and not get on his case if he looses a few games, one season to get the team together, next season to win the championship,, next season book my ticket for some european football .... Come on you RRRRRrrrs !!!
                        A fair crack? On here?
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2