Newcastle a disgrace to PL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
    Backed them for relegation a month ago at 50s. As every week passes its looking more likely
    Great bet mate. Respect.

Comment

They are two points above the drop zone and Sunderland have a game in hand. Bang in trouble. Hove might even be able to lay that bet off next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
        A Scum style reception is in order for them. I don't think I've ever wanted more to see a team relegated.
        Such a shame they are safe. Would loved them to go down. Hows their luck they get to play us to get three points to stay up in one of the last two games.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Such a shame they are safe. Would loved them to go down. Hows their luck they get to play us to get three points to stay up in one of the last two games.
          How are they safe Kev?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            How are they safe Kev?
            They are playing us with two games to go mate. Guaranteed safety.

Comment

This is my main worry. We will see what pans out but I wouldnt say they are 100% safe. They have the easiest run in by far but have lost 8 in a row and scoring only 4 goals in the process and seem to be a club in crisis with the manager's outbursts and red cards etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                This is my main worry. We will see what pans out but I wouldnt say they are 100% safe. They have the easiest run in by far but have lost 8 in a row and scoring only 4 goals in the process and seem to be a club in crisis with the manager's outbursts and red cards etc.
                If they had any other club in the division but us i think they would of lost the last three games and go down. Would of loved that as well.
                Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 03-05-2015, 01:39 PM.

Comment

If they had any other club in the division but us i think they would of lost the last three games and go down. Would of loved that as well.
                  You're probably right Kev but stranger things have happened. We will see mate

Comment

If results stay the same Newcastle will be in relegation zone.

Comment

I don't want Newcastle to go down. They will be too strong for the Championship. Remember they have made profit and can spend.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Of Newcastle are a disgrace, what are we??

Comment

They havent won in so many games ...which means thats a win for them

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                            Of Newcastle are a disgrace, what are we??
                            They've been on the beach since they thought they were safe. Clearly some players are not going to be there next year and are just going through the motions. That's not fair on their supporters or other teams playing foe something. That's the disgrace. There is a case for adding W Ham too. It's a season long competition not a dash to safety (?) then pack it in.

Comment

TBH we are more of a disgrace then them.
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

I hope you can beat them and genuinely think you can. There is no way Carver will get Newcastle playing decent football now or motivate the team to a win.

If Newcastle are relegated I don't see them being promoted straight away. They'll struggle to get a manager or replace their team. I reckon we won't see them back in the Prem for a few years.

Comment

Working...
                                X