I hate ratknapp more than Hughes!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Thats rubbish mate. he signed wright philips, barton, anton, toare, along with a few others on big wages and fees. he spent plenty of dough. the guy is another sappy cant who nether takes the blame for anything, along with redcrapp.

#Grandoledukeofyork
    Bloke took us from bottom of the Championship to above the relegation places in the Premier League in 2 seasons and you hate him like Redknapp and Hughes?

Bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
      Whenever he talks about Bournemouth he throws in that it was he who signed Eddie Howe.

At the weekend in his coloumn in the sun he was talking about Eden Hazard and by the second paragraph he said how he tried to sign Hazard whilst Tottenham boss, basically saying how he spotted how good he was even as a teenager.

Always always tells the story of how he lifted both Pompey and Spurs from bottom to top.

Full of his own self importance.

Sick of the cant
      ...and never ever mentions any association with either Pompey or us. Fancy that... I fkin hate the khunt.

Comment

X&@£ me sideways .. Warnock in the same breath as them two?? When Warnock finally got some dough he was sc###### the barrel big time!! His first options included the like of Williams from Swansea which was rebuffed at 3 mil

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
          X&@£ me sideways .. Warnock in the same breath as them two??
          Your as surprised as me then best manager in recent times. Even if somebody didn't quite like his personality, to say they hate him??? I don't get it. Can't be based on his achievement at QPR surely?

Comment

warnock did the impossible job , got adel to play, handled Briatore and build a championship winning side from a relegation one in a season. Also had no cash and got sacked when we were still out of the bottom 3. What the hell did he do wrong??!

Comment

Warnock had very little time to buy players and panic brought, he was unlucky.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Rather one Warnock than a hundred harrys.
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Now this statement about Eddie Howe makes me even more angry and hate Redknapp even more:

"Eddie and his team will be a pleasure to watch next season," he said.

"They're young and don't play with any fear. They will get well beaten some weeks, but they will win their share of games as well.

"They will go at teams, their football is breathtaking. It's been an amazing story."
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                    warnock did the impossible job , got adel to play, handled Briatore and build a championship winning side from a relegation one in a season. Also had no cash and got sacked when we were still out of the bottom 3. What the hell did he do wrong??!

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                      The sorry tale of Warnocks demise at QPR rests with Tony's habitual fault listening to people , sacked Warnock to early , sacked Hughs to late , Sacked Redknapp to but the most criminal thing about redknapp leaving was wasting time by indirectly sacking him in forcing him out

Comment

Warnock did a hell of a job here Jesus Christ how people can compare him to Hughes or Redknapp is beyond me.

Made bad buys yes but in his defence they were last minute panic buys after TF finally took over and he was given funds.

Comment

Warnock = QPR Legend!

Comment

Nothing but respect for Warnock. Wouldn't want him back but his reign was the best we've had in recent times.

Hughes was infinitely better than Harold, should never have signed Johnson & Zamora though. Massive #### up there.

Comment

Working...
                            X