Watching Bournemouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching Bournemouth

Fair play to them but makes me even angrier about the opportunity we have wasted this season - 2 nil now Bournemouth

And Redcrap there telling everyone he signed Eddie Howe, he will use this to keep his craggy face in the public eye.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Couldn't of been happier with the two clubs who have taken ours and burnleys place to be fair. Gutted about it, but its gone to the two nicest clubs imo.

Comment

Ballmouth seem to have 4 attackers at all time relatively close to each other all season. 4 defenders & 4 attackers makes goals it seems
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I have been to Bournemouth when we where in League 1 and they tried ti kick our heads in, but I know what you mean.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

And every single one of their players has got pace.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

they will get battered in the prem.

Comment

Agree kev although Watford have done it in strange manner what they on fifth manager for season and team of loans but will they care not one jot just goes to prove you don't need stability to be a success

Comment

One season wonders, but still good luck to them
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Hope borough win play offs horrible long journey that next season so we won't have to do it

Comment

Watford players all got off the coach after Brighton and to a man, went on the pish in watford high street with the fans. Quality that. Bet he Bournemouth players do the same tonight as well.

Comment

What I like is they won't have to rush out a buy a whole new team (like we did twice) with the likes of Ritchie and Wilson et al

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                          What I like is they won't have to rush out a buy a whole new team (like we did twice) with the likes of Ritchie and Wilson et al

We assume that's the case but let's wait and see. Brentford were flying and would be regarded well run side and there chairman wanted go sign loads of players hence parting with manager who never. Premier league does silly things to usually smart business men let's hope they resist temptation

Comment

I see Redcrap got in the I signed Howe again, now it appears the scouts watched Wilson and it was there #### up he wasn't signed, he obviously never watched him, and now it's WE, Bournemouth will be struck with him now, he will milk it next season, mark my words!!!
                            Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Watford players all got off the coach after Brighton and to a man, went on the pish in watford high street with the fans. Quality that. Bet he Bournemouth players do the same tonight as well.
                              Fairplay to Bournemouth kev but watford?? Bet the high st run out of cream soda..both will be straight back down hopefully watford get the wooden spoon
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                              X