How did our scouts miss out on him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did our scouts miss out on him?

Vardy. A great player to have for every team.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Vardy
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

We once had Jamie Mackie, similar player
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

It makes you wonder doesn't it.

When we got shafted by MK Dons at home in the FA cup, I went to the game and noticed a 16 year old wonder kid who was obviously very gifted. His name was Dele Alli and I was thinking, wow.... i wonder if the scouts know about this guy? 2 years later Tottenham came in and paid £5 million for him. Just wondering what the scouts and everyone else is looking at......especially when he was on display in our own backyard?

Comment

We don't have any scouts. We just ring up agents and see what they've got. or ask Harry..

Comment

um how did the scouts of 80 or so other clubs miss out on him? says he is from Yorkshire?

Comment

Yannick bolassi played 8 miles down the road for hanwell town how'd we miss him? Albert adomah was at Harrow borough. Couple of decent players especially bolassi

Comment

Scouts Out!

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
                Yannick bolassi played 8 miles down the road for hanwell town how'd we miss him? Albert adomah was at Harrow borough. Couple of decent players especially bolassi
                Didnt NW say we were almost in for Bolassie but Briatore wouldn't sanction it?

Comment

Working...
                X