4 Games left - Lets just go for it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    Arguably the worse starting striker in history!
    But responsible for one of the greatest moments of supporting the Rss at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Anyone know if i could get a bet on four defeats and what odds? That lot have given up and are on the beach or thinking about what club to jump ship too. Wont get another point imho.
      Get on it then Kev, you've gone from one extreme to the other.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        But responsible for one of the greatest moments of supporting the Rss at least.
        Agreed, not only that, there are so many worse strikers in the prem even than him. He isn't a goalscorer. Never truly has been. But even yesterday, when he does win balls in the air, he plays it smartly. When he doesn't, he puts off defenders to force poor clearances and touches.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          Get on it then Kev, you've gone from one extreme to the other.
          I havent mate, knew from burnley away we havent got what it takes. Still love rangers but i cant be positive after performances like yesterday when our future was in their hands.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Taarabt not getting a run of games is his fault, until he decides to bother trying, we shouldn't waste a substitution on him
            If he wasn't trying surely he wouldn't be in the match day squad?

If you're in the squad, you should be there on merit & yesterday not giving him at least 10 mins to try & unlock something was very poor, imo.

Comment

I would have liked to have seen AT given a chance yesterday.

Comment

It couldnt of done any harm bringing tubbs on. Cos a loss was no different to a draw for us, a win was the only result that would of affected us. Ramsey showed naivety or inexperience again, i mean the boro manager sent the keeper up at the end of their game with fulham cos it was 3-3 and he knew it was win or bust. We just sat back and played the game out like we were in the same position in the table as west ham.

Comment

We're already down IMO so why not start the kids that are going to play next season.

Comment

Taarabt not getting a run of games is his fault, until he decides to bother trying, we shouldn't waste a substitution on him
                    You have no evidence the he didn't 'bother trying' aside from the fountain of wisdom that is Mr Harold Redknapp. Could it be that he is tired of being faffed about by the management? FWIW he's looked good when he has played.
                    Agreed, not only that, there are so many worse strikers in the prem even than him. He isn't a goalscorer. Never truly has been. But even yesterday, when he does win balls in the air, he plays it smartly. When he doesn't, he puts off defenders to force poor clearances and touches.
                    Which starting striker is worse than him? All he offers is physicality, and at 35 that isn't enough.

Comment

You cant defend him and blame hr, cos ramsey has been playing kids who we thought were nowhere near ready. If adel,was fit he would be played by ramsey, its the players fault yet again no matter how much you admire him as a player.

Comment

That is the only thing about Bobby Zamora in your post that I can agree with.....

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                          Been saying this for the whole season tbh.

If we can't play an attacking 11 against West Ham at home then I doubt we're going to against Citeh…

Taarabt not getting a run of games is a travesty, for us plan A, B and C seems to be hoofing it up front to Bobby Zamora, arguably the worst starting striker in the league.
                          Yep if austin had scored the play off winner he would have been let go it was a purly emotional decision to keep him on and play him

Comment

It couldnt of done any harm bringing tubbs on. Cos a loss was no different to a draw for us, a win was the only result that would of affected us. Ramsey showed naivety or inexperience again, i mean the boro manager sent the keeper up at the end of their game with fulham cos it was 3-3 and he knew it was win or bust. We just sat back and played the game out like we were in the same position in the table as west ham.
                            Yes shocking we should have thrown the lot at them but he must think we can win away at liverpool or city ! Because now we need to do both

Comment

They need one more win to be totally safe mate, and they know when and where they will get it. Away banker.
                              I backed them for relegation a few weeks ago at 50s. Been cut to 16s but still not looking likely. We will probably give them the points to put the mockers on my bet

Comment

Working...
                              X