lay off TF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    I would bet anything and everything i had that the dinosaur would of done better then ramsey. Not enough but we would of won yesterday under saggy chops.
    He bottled it and left though Kev.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Didnt do to bad in the play off games . Forget the hatred of his horrible football and remember some of them home performances, forget they away rubbish, ramsey has got four points away and one at home, two home wins with saggy in charge would of beaten that.
      As bad as Ramsey's overall record is, I think it's only fair that we at least acknowledge that we have got seven points away under him and not just the four.

Comment

LAY OFF HIM?

F me! Whats blooming wrong with you???! The bloke should be laid into with some power tools!!! If we should "lay off" him then we should build a statue on Bush Green in homage to Flavio and rename the club after him. That's the difference in the two..and Flavio was an utter utter w anker!!!

Lay off him? Lay into him and chase him out of W12 more like.

WTF is wrong with some of you?

Comment

Originally posted by W5R View Post
          LAY OFF HIM?

F me! Whats blooming wrong with you???! The bloke should be laid into with some power tools!!! If we should "lay off" him then we should build a statue on Bush Green in homage to Flavio and rename the club after him. That's the difference in the two..and Flavio was an utter utter w anker!!!

Well said Scott.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            As bad as Ramsey's overall record is, I think it's only fair that we at least acknowledge that we have got seven points away under him and not just the four.
            My memory is terrible, honestly couldnt remember any other away win than sunderland and the villa draw.

Comment

LAY OFF HIM?

Amen.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I do wonder if fans would've been so forgiving of Bernie and Flavio if they had decided not to sell the club, and we had suffered 2 relegations in 3 seasons with them. I will give TF one thing - his PR drive of drinking in the Springbok, sitting in the Loft with the Great Unwashed and painting himself as an all round man of the people has worked a treat.

Comment

I'm going to start going to games again next season.

Comment

LAY OFF HIM?

Maybe we have an ounce of common sense and humanity about us? Who exactly would be better and why would anyone bother when likely to face this sort of abuse in return for sinking millions into our dreams (some of which came true -how short the memories of some are -Wembley anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                      Maybe we have an ounce of common sense and humanity about us? Who exactly would be better and why would anyone bother when likely to face this sort of abuse in return for sinking millions into our dreams (some of which came true -how short the memories of some are -Wembley anyone?
                      Honestly can't stand this "who would be better?" argument, as if that makes Fernandes exempt from criticism. A large proportion of the abuse as you call it that Fernandes has recieved has been entirely justified in my opinion. He has set himself up to be knocked down with the huge outlay in transfer fees and wages that have put the club in an extremely precarious financial position, extremely poor business and football decisions, and comments that were ill advised at best i.e. "lessons learnt", "dream manager" etc. He has had long enough to show signs that he has wised up, but we are yet to see it....and I doubt we ever will.

Comment

Lay off him haha!

This is the man who has potentially put us at financial ruin despite spending 3 seasons of 4 in the most lucrative league in the world!

No training ground, no stadium and will be in a far worse situation as a football club come August and the beginning of his fifth season in charge.

People say it's all personal loans but what if he refuses to finance us after the golden egg that is the stadium falls through? It happened at Pompey, why won't it happen here? Ahhhh yeah, Tony is a nice man.

It's been a ####ing disaster and the man is an utter liability.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                          Lay off him haha!

This is the man who has potentially put us at financial ruin despite spending 3 seasons of 4 in the most lucrative league in the world!

No training ground, no stadium and will be in a far worse situation as a football club come August and the beginning of his fifth season in charge.

People say it's all personal loans but what if he refuses to finance us after the golden egg that is the stadium falls through? It happened at Pompey, why won't it happen here? Ahhhh yeah, Tony is a nice man.

It's been a ####ing disaster and the man is an utter liability.
                          Yes mate, what if?

How will he get his money back if he leaves?

TF is to blame for quite a bit, but not as much as any of the managers or players. If they had a fraction of the commitment and desire that TF has, we wouldn't be in this position. He has invested millions of pounds trying to make us a better club, whereas the others have just taken it with no risk to themselves and not given their best. Think TF's biggest problem was not seeing the obvious things, like just how bad and clueless a manager Redknapp was.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                            TF is to blame for quite a bit, but not as much as any of the managers or players. If they had a fraction of the commitment and desire that TF has, we wouldn't be in this position.
                            What makes you conclude that they do not share his commitment? Commitment alone does not ensure good performances. TF's problem is not that of commitment, but of competence - or lack thereof. And the team/manager haven't been that competent either.
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              What makes you conclude that they do not share his commitment? Commitment alone does not ensure good performances. TF's problem is not that of commitment, but of competence - or lack thereof. And the team/manager haven't been that competent either.
                              Exactly. The fact that he is "committed" i.e. waiting for Old Oak to recoup his investment, doesn't count for very much in the grand scheme of things. If you are routinely making poor making bad decisions whilst in the position (as Fernandes has), then the fact that he is prepared to stay in the job counts for very little.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                                Just one instance of Redknapp's commitment for example, was jumping ship claiming a dodgy knee, followed by a recovery akin to something that one would read about in the bible. His own admission of contemplating retirement during a match at Wembley is another.

The players have pretty much all performed below the levels we could have expected of them over the course of a season. They talk a good game, telling us on a weekly basis what they need to do and that they are all up for it. Then they get on the pitch and show nothing of the sort.

It's why we are where we are. Shame TF was stupid enough to have the wool pulled over his eyes time and again. He has backed all his managers. He has often backed his players publicly. It's rather unfortunate that they couldn't be bothered to play their part. Modern football for you, I'm afraid.

Comment

Working...
                                X