• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
    Yeah ok mate
    Er pal. We got relegated.

Comment

• There's a lot more problems with this club than Adel. He is just a distraction and won't be here next season (Probably)

Comment

• It's going to be a summer of fun and before you know it we'll be kicking off in a league where we might actually win a few matches!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Er pal. We got relegated.
          Yeah should we blame Adel?
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            If he warmed up he might have come on. Do you think he may have had better chance if he got off his a rse or should he spot be selected because he's Adel?????
            Its not the players' decision when to warm up Wests.

Comment

Yeah should we blame Adel?
              No mate. But deluded folk like you think he'd have kept us up. He. Couldn't. Give. A. S hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                Its not the players' decision when to warm up Wests.
                Rubbish Stan. A player can leave the dug out for a stretch whenever they please. Niko was out stretching for most the game as was fer Adel choose to kick back as did SWP never saw him get off his a rse either

Let's not make excuses

Comment

I agree with pretty much all of that mate, but there are some players out there who do act childish and can't be changed. But if they bucket loads of ability then they're worth the risk..but again, in my opinion.
                  All about opinions Nick . Very frustrating times

Comment

• Strange to blame Adel for not winning the game - he never entered.
                    Blame CR and his biggest mistake was to pick a team with no pace on the left.
                    Nothing happened there with Hill and Henry. Nobody believed anything would happen there
                    Had Yun started we would have threads on both wings from the start making it difficult for WH (I cant even remember who played right back for them.
                    Then CR needs to use a subtitution to bring Yun - and he was afraid to make another on the left. And chooses not to make the 3rd subtitution.
                    I wonder why?

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Rubbish Stan. A player can leave the dug out for a stretch whenever they please. Niko was out stretching for most the game as was fer Adel choose to kick back as did SWP never saw him get off his a rse either

Let's not make excuses
                      Honestly didn't know that, I stand corrected. Always though it was on coach's instruction, every 15 mins or so.

Comment

• Cant blame Adel, not one little bit, proper escape goat if so!!!.. dont get me wrong dont like the fat one, but need to look at 11 other players before his name should get a mention.... This was the big 1 and EVERY player should've been playing like their lives depended on it, and they simply didnt. Just not good enough!!!!
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• I agree adel should of been brought on. When he has played this year he's looked ok and looks to make things happen. Completely understand people's distaste for adel because of his attitude but sometimes it's worth putting your grudges aside.
                          We needed to win this game and yes Henry puts a shift in and massive respect to him for that but adel has the ability to do things others can't and against a pretty poor West Ham team which we couldn't unlock it just might of been worth chucking him on for the last 15 mins.
                          Whatever you say about him adel has fantastic ability to pick a player out. Just to rub it in I really hope he and Ramsey are at qpr next year.
                          The championship is made for adel and if Ramsey gets him fit I still think he would tear that league a new one. Don't want to row with anyone over this just a personal opinion.

Comment

• Watching M.C-A.V the latter team has pace in it - they dont keep pace on the bench

Comment

Working...
                            X