Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could be 5 points from safety or out the relegation zone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could be 5 points from safety or out the relegation zone.

Squeaky bottom time

What will be will be!

Comment

Somewhere in between. I think we will scrape a win but hull or Sunderland will annoy us.

Comment

My guess is that we will draw tomorrow, burnley will beat leicster and hull and sunderland will lose so we will have a small improvement in our position as we would gain a point 3 of our relegation rivals but lose 2 points to burnley, it's just my guess but at qpr the agony is always prolonged !! We then have 2 hard away games so have to hope the others lose and if we lose the 2 away not much changes. I think we have a chance of staying up but its all guesswork, had to laugh at so called experts on talk sport today stating the obvious when the truth is that it's to close to call

Comment

Best outcome is for us and Leicester to win and Hull, Sunderland and Burnley lose
          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Personally I'd rather Burnley win than leceister

Comment

Burnley & Leicester - Draw
              Palace & Stoke - Win's

Hopefully City beat Villa and then we're a win behind them, we need to keep everyone as close as possible.

Comment

Whatever happens I'm going to sing and cheer the lads on till I have no more voice left. COME ON RANGeRS

Comment

Working...
                X