Matt Phillips: Why Ramsey is succeeding where Harry Redknapp failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Can anybody say hand on heart that those players gave their all and fought for our future for 90 minutes in a game that meant so much to queens park rangers?
    Cos i cant, and i expect more of the same for the next four games. All this talk from the players means nothing to me. The only one telling the truth is barton saying we are the worst club in the league and that will be shown in the table season end imo.
    Yep, have kind of resigned myself now to relegation and finishing bottom of the lot (again!).

Also, to be fair to Joey, he has been one of the few that has given everything he had to the cause in the past 5-6 games.

Comment

Says again in the papers today that its a two way fight between west brom and southampton as to who gives him a premiership lifeline. Its a two horse race and will be up to the player to chose the best deal/move for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Played well but I thought Cresswell had him in his pocket to be honest
        Matty made the prem team of the week again mush mate, so he must of let him out the pocket occasionally.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Matty made the prem team of the week again mush mate, so he must of let him out the pocket occasionally.
          Cresswell was immense but that only meant that matty didn't get a 9+ thats how good he's been recently. This boy is someone we have to keep. One of the big talents we've had in a very long time.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
          X