X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it official now ffs

Comment

Originally posted by DannyDire View Post
      And you seem like the knuckle dragging fan that sets the game back 20 years.

is life really like football factory? "Faaaark off you si!"
      The irony with your user name

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        The irony with your user name
        Haha.

To be fair Danny is dire and so is the whole football factory mimicking nonsense that gets talked about. Lets be honest, it's all nonsense really isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by MaineHoopsFan View Post
          People throwing s hit on the pitch, even at the most hated players on Earth, is still wrong. I thought Chelsea took the verbal lashing quite well, which actually made the game quite fun to watch! They scored, and even though it was off a semi error, they still deserved that moment of celebration. Imagine if this happened down at the Bridge when SWP scored that goal? People would be citing that incident for years.
          when that little thief scored at their place he looked like he had just killed his grandmother, no comparison at all.
          Nothing to prove

Comment

Though this behaviour should be condoned, maybe the rest of the football community and probably some of our own supporters might now see the realisation of our hatred for this team. Not because they're our close rivals, it's the fact in my own experience as a teenager in the eighties and early nineties gettin punched, kicked and spat at in our own ground. Fair enough away from home you had to keep head down. But at home!!!! They're just like the Cardiff and Leeds of this world bullying scum. Yeah, you could say we're no Angels admittedly. Just hatred flows through my veins and JT optimises everything that classless club stands for.
            Last edited by Brooksie; 14-04-2015, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooksie View Post
              Though this behaviour should be condoned, maybe the rest of the football community and probably some of our own supporters might now see the realisation of our hatred for this team. Not because they're our close rivals, it's the fact in my own experience as a teenager in the eighties and early nineties gettin punched, kicked and spat at in our own ground. Fair enough away from home you had to keep head down. But at home!!!! They're just like the Cardiff and Leeds of this world bullying scum. Yeah, you could say we're no Angels admittedly. Just hatred flows through my veins and JT optimises everything that classless club stands for.
              Chelsea fans were only brave in big numbers, back in the 80's they had a huge hooligan following. Believe me QPR could put up a good fight but not enough numbers. I'm not condoning the aggro just what I saw. Now we are in 2015 football is all corporate, so where is that famous Chelsea thug army now. Oh yeh, bullying people on their own on underground trains again.
              Last edited by Ed the Ball; 14-04-2015, 09:13 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

What's the normal punishment for this sort of thing and do we have any previous rap or "suspended sentence" hanging over us? There must be precedents for this sort of thing. One thing, is anything happening to Villa over the mass pitch invasions and lamping of WBA staff at their cup tie the other week...... That was far worse than lobbing a few bits at some gloating knobheads I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  What's the normal punishment for this sort of thing and do we have any previous rap or "suspended sentence" hanging over us? There must be precedents for this sort of thing. One thing, is anything happening to Villa over the mass pitch invasions and lamping of WBA staff at their cup tie the other week...... That was far worse than lobbing a few bits at some gloating knobheads I reckon.
                  Palace had a couple of similar incidents a couple of months ago. Not a lot happened other than the stewards now wear covert cctv cameras.

Comment

according to this mornings paper, no fine, but expect Rangers to come down hard on the culprit
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                      Points deduction, just like the Faurlin fiasco in our 2010/11 promotion season
                      Last edited by Nick; 14-04-2015, 05:16 PM.
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

A pity no-one threw something with potential to do more damage

Comment

Ivana##### got away lucky leaning back into ellerslie like that.I would have bit him like teeth did for the scousers
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by MaineHoopsFan View Post
                            People throwing s hit on the pitch, even at the most hated players on Earth, is still wrong. I thought Chelsea took the verbal lashing quite well, which actually made the game quite fun to watch! They scored, and even though it was off a semi error, they still deserved that moment of celebration. Imagine if this happened down at the Bridge when SWP scored that goal? People would be citing that incident for years.
                            I remember the little scrote not celebrating at all. Prize tozzer....

Comment

Originally posted by BluesinLondon View Post
                              Is it official now ffs
                              Mods please dump this scum troll pronto....

Comment

Palace got fine for chucking few weeks back did they not so there's the precedent

Comment

Working...
                                X