Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Grand National.

So who's backing who?, any tips?....

Im going each way with The Druids Nephew and Across The Bay.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

I will check in the morning and see the weather first. Mystic Meg says I should back the 20/1 GodsMeJudge.

Coral Offer

Mystic Meg Horse Selector

Betfair Offer's

GRAND NATIONAL AND AINTREE

£20 Free Matched Bet + £10 Refund If You Horse Doesn’t Finish
    New Customer Exclusive
    Live now – Race off at Saturday 16:15

All Betfair Customers
    Free Bet with Every 3/1 or More Winner at the Aintree Festival
    All races – Fri & Sat – Aintree Festival

Comment

Always a flip of the coin on when and how much money I put on.... either be sensible and place the bets in the morning or wait till later when the sunshine beers flowing....
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

this bloke seems to know his stuff - decent guide: http://www.theguardian.com/sport/blo...rse-guide-race

<iframe src="https://embed.theguardian.com/embed/video/sport/video/2015/apr/09/grand-national-2015-horse-by-horse-guide-video" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

It's just a lottery mate.

I've gone with Balthazar King as me main punt with a small each way on both Saint Are and Mon Parrain.

Pal of mine has gone large on Druids Nephew.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Anyone putting large amounts of money on a horse in the national needs their head examined. Always have a few quid on it and the one time of the year i let the kids have a bet unless we go for a night out to the dogs. Best race in the world but i never win nish-picked first liutenant this year.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
              Anyone putting large amounts of money on a horse in the national needs their head examined. Always have a few quid on it and the one time of the year i let the kids have a bet unless we go for a night out to the dogs. Best race in the world but i never win nish-picked first liutenant this year.
              That's right Bush, play for a bit of fun and nothing else.

Comment

Working...
              X