Went with a Manu fan last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went with a Manu fan last night...

And he loved the experiance of QPR. Only downside was his highlight of the night was the songs to Dyer and not the actual football!!!

Still gonna keep plugging in an attempt to convert hi m:super_man:
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
    Only downside was his highlight of the night was the songs to Dyer and not the actual football!!!
    They were VERY funny though, weren't they:haha:

Comment

I've converted on from Chelsea, it can be done
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i went with a united fan a palace fan and a ### they all loved it and want to come back next home game

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
          And he loved the experiance of QPR. Only downside was his highlight of the night was the songs to Dyer and not the actual football!!!

Still gonna keep plugging in an attempt to convert hi m:super_man:
          I was a Manchester United fan. I converted due to my dad and my brother That was seven years ago now. Time flies.

Comment

I thought you were giving us too much information for a second there James.

Comment

I am a strong believer in supporting your local team, When I have conversations with Man U, Liverpool, or arsenal fans who are from know where near these places or never been to watch them, I just cant take them serious when it comes to talking about football.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                I was a Manchester United fan. I converted due to my dad and my brother That was seven years ago now. Time flies.
                Converted a liverpool fan-now diehard r
                Now, Then, Forever

Comment

we have taken two young arsenal fans and i think they are almost converted now!
                  Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                    I am a strong believer in supporting your local team, When I have conversations with Man U, Liverpool, or arsenal fans who are from know where near these places or never been to watch them, I just cant take them serious when it comes to talking about football.

My local team is Southend, but Ive never supported them

Comment

Im between Col U and Southend and Braintree and Chelmsford.Side with Southend as the boy trains with them and Chelmsford.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Never had the chance to support my local team lol my family is full of Rangers being from round there although they no longer live there, so there was only ever going to be one team for me!

Not sure what happened with my two brothers, Derby and Liverpool! Still better them than Chelsea or Utd I suppose!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                          Never had the chance to support my local team lol my family is full of Rangers being from round there although they no longer live there, so there was only ever going to be one team for me!

Not sure what happened with my two brothers, Derby and Liverpool! Still better them than Chelsea or Utd I suppose!

:bad_egg: You allowed that to happen to your brothers
                          !!!!!;D
                          Now, Then, Forever

Comment

my local league team is brighton, non league is crawley.

but due to my parents being orignially from qpr area thats why i support them!
                            Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                              Me too, i supported united until about 10 years ago and then after a few trips to loftus road my dad converted me! god i hate united...

Comment

Working...
                              X