Rarely do rumours but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    I don't get told the information to carry those duties through Sammy.

I'd like to sit down with the mod and skype with Kirill to work on areas where common sense prevails and only if Stanley is put in charge of all matters.
    Only bloke I have time for tbh
    But would you care if he had a good opinion of me?

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Can we Skype?
    No. I never show myself like that. The online world is not ready.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Can we Skype?
      I have seen your vegas pics and you're a good looking lad, not all of us should go on full display like you do, even more so now we have 4k tvs
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Seriously Kirill, at this point it is fairly clear you are in a minority of QPR fans who want him gone. If you want to be a voice for the fans then don't say anything at all. Don't act like you are doing whats best for us as a fanbase by being loud to get your personal feelings across when you can probably tell that very few people agree with you. If you weren't in the minority, you wouldn't hear a song about Tony around the ground basically every match.
        Fans don't want him to go, at least not the majority. Trying to cause unrest by being louder than most benefits no one.
        Little harsh this tbf. I don't think Kirill has ever proclaimed to be the voice of the fans, or suggested that he wasn't in the minority (along with me and V Block) regarding his views on Fernandes.

I haven't been to that many games this season (I'd guess at half a dozen or so), but I haven't heard the "Tony Fernandes" chant during any of them....and I sit in Row S in Ellersie. Whilst I would agree that Fernandes is still not disliked by the majority of QPR fans, by the same token the honeymoon period as worn off with a growing number, who are seeing the running of the club for what it really is....shambolic. I see no problem with Kirill echoing those views on a QPR Forum.

Do the majority want him gone? No. Is he the saviour of the club? No.
        Last edited by surrey_hoop; 01-04-2015, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          I don't, never have. I express my own opinion and let others express theirs. Please note that this thread of mine was actually dedicated to the chairman staying until KMC hijacked it. But I will always say what I think and (alleged) minority opinions on the club leadership should be voiced even louder so that they are not drowned out by the majority. Especially now that my brother-in-arms Vblock has been banned again and Hitman only posts occasionally. Someone has to carry the torch and I accept this task with all the humility I can muster.

Comment

I have seen your vegas pics and you're a good looking lad, not all of us should go on full display like you do, even more so now we have 4k tvs
            Why thank you, glad I am pleasing on your eyes.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I'd like to sit down with the mod and skype with Kirill to work on areas where common sense prevails and only if Stanley is put in charge of all matters.
              And there was I thinking I was your favourite - last time I vote for you in the whose the next mod comp

Also Kev, please stop with the putting spaces between letters to get your funky swear words through, you're better than that
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Fine by me WeAre, I'd be happy to oversee it. But the final say rests with MYU unless you're plotting a coup d'etat.

Comment

Seriously Kirill, at this point it is fairly clear you are in a minority of QPR fans who want him gone. If you want to be a voice for the fans then don't say anything at all. Don't act like you are doing whats best for us as a fanbase by being loud to get your personal feelings across when you can probably tell that very few people agree with you. If you weren't in the minority, you wouldn't hear a song about Tony around the ground basically every match.
                  Fans don't want him to go, at least not the majority. Trying to cause unrest by being louder than most benefits no one.
                  But are/is the majority always right?

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                    It's true, they both could be wrong.

Comment

Doesn't matter, my point is that Kirill said:

But it might help him to hand over the reins to someone else, he did say he'd go if fans wanted that

Which suggests he thinks that he'd be doing us a favour that we want. It has become clear and he knows now that this isn't what the fans wanted, so the point is that it shouldn't be portrayed like that. That's my only issue
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Weare should defo be a mod on here-get your finger out myu.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I have seen your vegas pics and you're a good looking lad, not all of us should go on full display
                          like you do, even more so now we have 4k tvs
                          Why thank you, glad I am pleasing on your eyes.
                          Whoa Whoa Whoa young Mat-chew how come one punch gets to see ya in the budgie smugglers & I've not been shown them ?

I might have to withdraw my services as half time entertainment @ West Brom
                          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Doesn't matter, my point is that Kirill said:

But it might help him to hand over the reins to someone else, he did say he'd go if fans wanted that

Which suggests he thinks that he'd be doing us a favour that we want. It has become clear and he knows now that this isn't what the fans wanted, so the point is that it shouldn't be portrayed like that. That's my only issue
                            Fair enough. This is a bit clearer. Your below post seemed to be suggesting that because Kirill's view is in the minority then it is less valid than others (like your own) and that he should stop making his points as most people (apparently) don't agree with him.

"Seriously Kirill, at this point it is fairly clear you are in a minority of QPR fans who want him gone. If you want to be a voice for the fans then don't say anything at all. Don't act like you are doing whats best for us as a fanbase by being loud to get your personal feelings across when you can probably tell that very few people agree with you. If you weren't in the minority, you wouldn't hear a song about Tony around the ground basically every match.
                            Fans don't want him to go, at least not the majority. Trying to cause unrest by being louder than most benefits no one."

Comment

Fair enough. This is a bit clearer. Your below post seemed to be suggesting that because Kirill's view is in the minority then it is less valid than others (like your own) and that he should stop making his points as most people (apparently) don't agree with him.

"Seriously Kirill, at this point it is fairly clear you are in a minority of QPR fans who want him gone. If you want to be a voice for the fans then don't say anything at all. Don't act like you are doing whats best for us as a fanbase by being loud to get your personal feelings across when you can probably tell that very few people agree with you. If you weren't in the minority, you wouldn't hear a song about Tony around the ground basically every match.
                              Fans don't want him to go, at least not the majority. Trying to cause unrest by being louder than most benefits no one."
                              I can see how it might come across like that. I was just feeling like the fact that he is trying to bring about a change that is clearly not wanted, it is rather selfish and perhaps not in the best interest of the club as a whole for the moment.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                                Whoa Whoa Whoa young Mat-chew how come one punch gets to see ya in the budgie smugglers & I've not been shown them ?

I might have to withdraw my services as half time entertainment @ West Brom
                                Haven't shown him anything me old mate dw, Mr WeAre remains as elsuive as ever... He just murray walks me

I'll be sure to show you some of me camera reel if I bump into ya Saturday
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X