How well would this team have done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How well would this team have done?

How well would the below team have done if they played from the start of the season?

-----------------Green

Isla--------Dunne------Onouha------Yun

--------------Barton--Sandro

----Vargas--------Fer---------Taarabt

----------------Austin
    Top 10
    0.00%
    11-17
    46.15%
    Bottom 3
    53.85%

I'd hazard a guess 2nd from bottom heading into the west brom game
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

That team gleams of averageness, Austin as a loan striker wouldn't work either I'm afraid to say!

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorPower View Post
        That team gleams of averageness, Austin as a loan striker wouldn't work either I'm afraid to say!
        With those 3 behind him, one of them would always be supporting charlie as the second striker.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Only changes would be vargas and taarabt switch and taarabt off for Phillips
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
            With those 3 behind him, one of them would always be supporting charlie as the second striker.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Perhaps finish 17th. Can't see better than that If I am optimistic.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

both managers have tried loads of different formations this season , bottom line is we are where we are because we are one of the worse teams in the PL. we are slow , sloppy and can't see games out . lets hope the team fight to the end for the badge

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  both managers have tried loads of different formations this season , bottom line is we are where we are because we are one of the worse teams in the PL. we are slow , sloppy and can't see games out . lets hope the team fight to the end for the badge
                  Yeah but how many times have you seen fer, Austin, Vargas all on the pitch at the same time? answer not enough! We have a dreadful squad and seeing SWP start shows you how shocking our squad is which I believe is our biggest downfall. If all those players stayed fit we would certainly be higher than we are now
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Bottom 3. We just are not good enough. Look at that back 4; Yun & Dunne would not get in a single other PL squad. And I doubt Ned would get in more than a couple. Whilst there is a fair emount of fire power there, we would have leaked goals.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Bottom 3. Doesn't matter what combination of players you put out - we simply aren't the 17th best in this division.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Yeah but how many times have you seen fer, Austin, Vargas all on the pitch at the same time? answer not enough! We have a dreadful squad and seeing SWP start shows you how shocking our squad is which I believe is our biggest downfall. If all those players stayed fit we would certainly be higher than we are now
                        This. And I would say we would have ended around place 13-14 with those players you mentioned above.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Well we certainly wouldnt be in a relegation battle imho! That team wouldve naturally played attacking football and no doubt scored a lot more goals then we have at the moment!... also reckon if played in that position and stayed injury free Fer would be our POTY.
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Bottom 3. We just are not good enough. Look at that back 4; Yun & Dunne would not get in a single other PL squad. And I doubt Ned would get in more than a couple. Whilst there is a fair emount of fire power there, we would have leaked goals.
                            Yun aint even starting for south korea now matty. Hes been well and truly Rangered.

Comment

With a decent manager and coaching that team could be outside the relegation zone./ If we'd bought a decent CB instead of Rio & Caulker we definitely could've imo.

Comment

Working...
                              X