Taarabt's screamer v Swindon friendly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taarabt's screamer v Swindon friendly

http://www.thickaccent.com/2015/03/2...swindon-town/?

Great goal

Comment

do it against west brom at the hawthorns not against swindon at harlington

Comment

Originally posted by Adel View Post
        Adel can even wind people up by scoring 30 yard goals in friendlies.]

Comment

Hope he plays Saturday with vargas, you never know we might get a shot on target
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Adel View Post
            Key point Ads would rather be had put his last min effort in against Everton which was straight forward chance and important and the friendly one went high and wide

Comment

Wear the blue shorts at home from now on to change our luck.

Comment

ive

ive always thought of adel not starting the game but comming on the last thirty minutes to play up front imagine the damage his shooting power could cause
                so if we are losing instead of replaceing the striker player for player lets just bring on adel to assist the striker imagine for instance vargus ,austin and adel up front now that would be a venenous striking force
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Why can't he do so with the first team?
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Good goal against any opposition
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                      Good goal against any opposition
                      This. It's all about confidence with Adel. He did this week in week out in the champs, it's the same size ball and goal in the prem lol. For me, he needs to shoot more, doesn't do it enough.
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                      X