Team unity and Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team unity and Twitter

Those of you who use twitter will know there has been a row going on between Stanley dogging Collymore and our own Karl Henry

Its all got a bit unsavoury but what has come out which has given me a bit of hope we will fight until the end of the season and not give up is that a few team mates have come out in Henrys defence which is good too see

Collymore is high profile but they have backed their colleague knowing he would go into a meltdown which he has duly done. Appears now to be making threats of his next visit to the bush so I hope the club back the players too and tell talksport collymore is banned and not welcome at our ground

Currently waiting for Barton to get involved

Fair play to Karl Henry, hope he gets to wipe the smile off Collymore's face.

Comment

Agreed MYU Collymore has spent the day bagging us what a two fingers it would be to him if we pull off the unimaginable as if we do drop this #### will be all over it on twitter in bitterness

Comment

What's it all about west I don't do tweetor

Comment

Well during the debates on Thursday Henry made comment which was fair enough about Labour pinching money. Collymore took offence too it saying Henry had forgot his roots and it all snowballed from there. Henry had pop back then Collymore does what Collymore does and made out world is against him and threw his toys out the pram

Rio tweeted backing up Henry as did Phillips, Doughty and Austin but Collymore got right hump on and earlier today more or less offered Rio and Henry out saying he will see them face to face next time hes at Loftus Road commentating

Hes got loads of stick off people reminding him he has a chequered past for beating woman and dogging. What really seems to have upset him is Henry passing comment on him beating women.

He now appears to be using underhand tactics saying to Rio he has dirt on him if he keeps talking about him.

Comment

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...Collymore.html

Comment

Stan Collymore ✔ @StanCollymore
              Follow
              Not sledging #QPR fans. I’d be deeply worried that some of your playing staff have more to say on Twitter than on the pitch. Embarrassing
              G
              ot a fair point though aint he. Always seems to be one of our lot. Need to get their heads down and play rather than getting into silly little arguments

Comment

Collymore is just a media tart the footballs Katie Hopkins.. Anything to get him in the spotlight..

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
                  Stan Collymore ✔ @StanCollymore
                  Follow
                  Not sledging #QPR fans. I’d be deeply worried that some of your playing staff have more to say on Twitter than on the pitch. Embarrassing
                  G
                  ot a fair point though aint he. Always seems to be one of our lot. Need to get their heads down and play rather than getting into silly little arguments
                  Not really though, Henry made a comment on something completely unrelated and collymore made a completely out of order comment. Fair play to Henry for sticking up for himself

Comment

All a bit embarrassing really.

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
                      Not really though, Henry made a comment on something completely unrelated and collymore made a completely out of order comment. Fair play to Henry for sticking up for himself
                      Exactly. Henry more then entitled to vote for who he likes. Collymore tried being smart a rse and clearly never expected Henry to have his say. One of the tweets Collymore says if you don't like my opinion don't ask for it Henry responds correctly saying I never asked for it you passed comment On what I tweeted

Can't see what Henry had done wrong myself

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Exactly. Henry more then entitled to vote for who he likes. Collymore tried being smart a rse and clearly never expected Henry to have his say. One of the tweets Collymore says if you don't like my opinion don't ask for it Henry responds correctly saying I never asked for it you passed comment On what I tweeted

Can't see what Henry had done wrong myself
                        Fair enough but truth of the matter is he would batter rio and Henry with ease. I'd be tapping up matty Phillips if I were them
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Just ignore him and focus on the remaining games. That's my message to the players.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Fair enough but truth of the matter is he would batter rio and Henry with ease. I'd be tapping up matty Phillips if I were them
                            How do you know that ? Collymore is a bully, always has been. Didn't see him fancy it much a few years back when Colin Todds boy stood up to him and basically said let's have it

Comment

Stan has always been a massive ####, full of self indulgence. This is just more proof.

Comment

Working...
                              X