Team unity and Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
    How do you know that ? Collymore is a bully, always has been. Didn't see him fancy it much a few years back when Colin Todds boy stood up to him and basically said let's have it
    Vaguely remember that .. What was that about again

Comment

Karl Henry is one of only a few players of ours who an walk away from this season knowing he could do no more.

Comment

"We should welcome Karl Henry joining the political debate, not kick him for being pro-Tory as Stan Collymore did..."

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-10142205.html

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
          Not really though, Henry made a comment on something completely unrelated and collymore made a completely out of order comment. Fair play to Henry for sticking up for himself
          Our players should have more important things on their minds than getting into silly little arguments on twitter over politics. Not saying Karl started it, or shouldn't have defended himself, but come on, there must have been a point where he looked at it and thought "na this is getting a bit silly now, I'll just leave it!"

Comment

i`m more shocked our players arn`t keeping their heads down ,ignoring childish offpitch spats and concentrating on the job in hand ie keeping us in the prem .
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Hold up guys are we saying as someone is a footballer there not allowed to voice an opinion on politics

If any one of you were challenged as he was are you saying you would just take it on the chin or is it only footballers that this applies too

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                what has come out which has given me a bit of hope we will fight until the end of the season and not give up, is that a few team mates have come out in Henrys defence which is good too see
                This is the most important point as far as QPR is concerned. FAR more important than some trivial twitter spat. Let's keep things in perspective.

Comment

Don't think anybody has said he shouldn't be able to voice his opinion at all, but getting into pathetic little slagging matches over twitter, for millions to see, if so ####ing stupid, considering the position we are in. I would hope that every single one of our players had better things to in their time, like training and getting their heads right, not arguing on the Internet like little children

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
                    Don't think anybody has said he shouldn't be able to voice his opinion at all, but getting into pathetic little slagging matches over twitter, for millions to see, if so ####ing stupid, considering the position we are in. I would hope that every single one of our players had better things to in their time, like training and getting their heads right, not arguing on the Internet like little children
                    See my post, just before yours.

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
                      Our players should have more important things on their minds than getting into silly little arguments on twitter over politics. Not saying Karl started it, or shouldn't have defended himself, but come on, there must have been a point where he looked at it and thought "na this is getting a bit silly now, I'll just leave it!"
                      Oh come on. It was a Thursday night when our next game is 9 days away. Was he meant to be doing a late night training session or maybe ironing his kit to get ready? regardless of where we are in the league everyone is entitled to have time off!

I'm not sure why everyone gets so worked up about Twitter and what people post

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
                        Oh come on. It was a Thursday night when our next game is 9 days away. Was he meant to be doing a late night training session or maybe ironing his kit to get ready? regardless of where we are in the league everyone is entitled to have time off!

I'm not sure why everyone gets so worked up about Twitter and what people post
                        Agree!!! Just cause he's footballer don't mean he has to live and breath it 24hrs a day 365days a year

What else are we saying our footballers are not allowed to do

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Agree!!! Just cause he's footballer don't mean he has to live and breath it 24hrs a day 365days a year

What else are we saying our footballers are not allowed to do
                          I guess it's got to be better than spending it in a betting shop in esher while parking in a disabled spot like that mug Terry!
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            I guess it's got to be better than spending it in a betting shop in esher while parking in a disabled spot like that mug Terry!
                            Don't be so harsh on the poor lad, could be worse. Could be hanging out the rear end of his best pals Mrs!

Comment

Working...
                            X