At last a tweet from Tony..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
    "If you don't like me I will leave your gang" ... Bit embarrassing again ..
    That's not what he said. Look at some of the fans reaction on here. A lot want him gone. If he goes they've got their way and we will see what the next fella is like.

Well done to those who want him out. Looks like you will get your wish. Next stop, cancelled stadium and academy. Then after that?

Who knows?
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
      Tweet still there as a reply to comment made by someone.

TF looking for attention again. The man is a complete fool tweeting sh*t like that.
      You should be ecstatic he's thinking of stepping down. Then you won't have to force yourself to read what he tweets.

Come to think of it, why do you bother?
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        That's not what he said. Look at some of the fans reaction on here. A lot want him gone. If he goes they've got their way and we will see what the next fella is like.

Well done to those who want him out. Looks like you will get your wish. Next stop, cancelled stadium and academy. Then after that?

Who knows?
        But they'll 'have their Rangers back' Richard

Comment

Who knows?
          Bit of luck it'll be league 1 football with a chairman who doesnt spend money and has no vision... at least we'll be playing 'proper' football.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

TF has my full backing. We aint gonna get and don't want anyone else.

Comment

Who knows?
              Exactly who ever wants him out needs to remember so of the really dodgy chairmen we have had in here he is the best for the long term and seems like the type of man to get the new statium and more importantly get the academy up and running which is what we need to get the young players into the team which is vital for our future and successful return to the top flight

Comment

Who knows?
                Cancelled stadium? Bit dramatic. He's in it for the big money, OOC, so as far as I'm concerned he's going nowhere. He never once mentioned leaving the club, merely stepping down as chairman. Don't see the big deal in that as he's not done us many favours financially whilst being at the helm, albeit with all the right intentions.

Comment

yes ..i really don't understand why everyone is so anti fernandes when it appears that he has given everyone exactly what the wanted when they wanted...if he is guilty of anything it is not being his own man..someone so desperately keen to the fans that he jumps at their whims..

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                    I get that impression too unfortunately. Don't think he would though, just had enough of the constant abuse maybe. It's a shame as he's a great fella jut made some awful decisons & ultimately that's what you'll be judged on.
                    The fans have got what they want, and ultimately thats the best thing i suppose. He cant take the abuse and who can blame him, he tried but it wasnt good enough for some fans of our club who are used to so much better, he will one million per cent walk season end imo.
                    Lets hope its not all of them, cos i think that will be catastrophic.

Comment

If the board decide to leave including Amit, we'd need someone who is willing to lose money each month.

We couldn't attract anyone for years, what makes people think it will be easy this time round?

If they did leave I wouldn't expect us to come back to the Premiership, we'll be heading down further.

What I do hope that the board have learnt during this time and that they'll put it right. We'll can make our money back by selling players that come through the academy, it will take time but that's what we want don't we?

Comment

Who knows?
                        You`re right ,we could end up with an incompetent chairman ,no further on with the stadium move ,no training ground , one who sticks with failing managers ,tweets embarrassing rubbish , resides over relegations and turns the club into a massive money losing machine . Then where would we be ? .......................................
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                          You`re right ,we could end up with an incompetent chairman ,no further on with the stadium move ,no training ground , one who sticks with failing managers ,tweets embarrassing rubbish , resides over relegations and turns the club into a massive money losing machine . Then where would we be ? .......................................
                          Some people can't see the wood for the trees unfortunatly . Nice guy he may well be but the stadium ? Not a brick laid . The training ground ? Not a brick laid . An overpaid and under performing squad and a complete media circus . Can see this one getting very messy

Comment

Football fans are a very fickle lot and some seem destined to try and return us back to being a small club in the 3rd Division of the football tier. Football has changed from the Good Old Days and to compete at the top level we need a new stadium, training facilities etc we will not continue to compete staying at Loftus Road, it really is that simple. I love Loftus Road and if it could be increased in size then I would want to stay there but it can't, so we have to move if we want to play in the Premier League.
                            Those hounding Fernandes out need to think about exactly what they are trying to achieve as it is likely to be a very slippery slope unless we got very very lucky. Yes TF has made mistakes but give him the chance to turn them around, it doesn't happen overnight. Somehow I think you will get your way because if I was pumping my money into a club and was getting the sort of abuse TF is, I would say #### the lot of you and I love Rangers, something TF gets regularly criticised for not doing, as its us the fans who will be here forever !
                            I actually think its the minority who want him out but they are more often the loudest and have the most to say, so they get heard more than the majority who want TF to carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                              Some people can't see the wood for the trees unfortunatly . Nice guy he may well be but the stadium ? Not a brick laid . The training ground ? Not a brick laid . An overpaid and under performing squad and a complete media circus . Can see this one getting very messy
                              Cant see the problem, you lot have got what you want. Thank god he never laid a brick down, cos he might of stayed. Youve got your rangers back, nows the time to rejoice and thank the lucky stars none of the above mentioned things did happen, cos he might not of gone then.

Comment

Oh fwiw my take on it is that he tried to propel our club forward and get us new facilities, made us a yoyo club in and out of the premiership (not good enough for a lot of fans of this club who are so used to better) and only spent and lost a load of his own dough, not a penny of the supporters money. Oh he liked twitter as well, but the people who tweet him abuse back dont like it (confusing that)

Comment

Working...
                                X