At last a tweet from Tony..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At last a tweet from Tony..

At even......I don't do Twitter but Apparently he's said I will go at the end of the season if the fans don't want me.. Oh dear the joys of being a QPR fan I sense we might be heading toward another bumpy ride!!

Last edited by Bracknell Neil; 28-03-2015, 09:32 AM.

He probably had a couple of Mitsubishi last night and is on a downer

Comment

as I've said will go as soon as fans want me to. End of the season. Got to fight and focus till then. That what it is saying
      I fear a summer of turmoil, I think he's getting ready to run and then blame the fans.

Comment

You could be right!!

Comment

Oh well looks like there's more chance of Car Giant buying Loftus Road as a car lot than us buying them out..

Comment

Must of deleted that tweet as I don't see it on his timeline

Comment

Bang on mate the thread is still on twitter.

Comment

Tweet still there as a reply to comment made by someone.

TF looking for attention again. The man is a complete fool tweeting sh*t like that.

Comment

Paladini in

Comment

"If you don't like me I will leave your gang" ... Bit embarrassing again ..

Comment

Originally posted by andover66 View Post
                      I think he's getting ready to run and then blame the fans.
                      I get that impression too unfortunately. Don't think he would though, just had enough of the constant abuse maybe. It's a shame as he's a great fella jut made some awful decisons & ultimately that's what you'll be judged on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
                        Oh well looks like there's more chance of Car Giant buying Loftus Road as a car lot than us buying them out..
                        that actually is very funny!!

Comment

Thing is Ed we've got so many mixed messages from the club at the moment !! The Chairman threatens to Quit , the official wants fans to review stadium plans .. Relegation looms..

Comment

OP amended.

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
                            Must of deleted that tweet as I don't see it on his timeline

Comment

Nothing new. He's only reiterating what's he's said before that if the majority of fans want him to go, then he will.

And this is obviously in response to all the recent criticism they've given him.

Comment

Working...
                              X