At last a tweet from Tony..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    Was all over the news late last year if you knew where (and wanted) to look.
    A link would be nice.

Comment

60 mil of Gianni's debt?
      60 mil of Flavio's debt?
      I understand you are saying this board has made the debt ? Then you must see that as 60 mtruly areted into this club ?who is going to take over if he goes ???? We would be truly ####ed look at Portsmouth or luton etc be aware of how bad it can get !

Comment

Also how much did the italian ####### and the f1 guy invest ?

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
          B

I just think he needs to toughen up . Can you imagine Daniel levy spitting his dummy out if a few fans give him some stick ? What about Mike Ashley look at the abuse he's taken ? It's te nature of the beast , if the team are playing #### football , losing week in week out and heading out of the league with a rooky manager and no apparant plan then he's gonna get some critisism . He needs to deal with that not threaten to leave . He's had four years now I think it's fair to say he's made some shocking decisions . If I thought he was learning it would soften the blow but he continues to make ridiculous comments and decisions . I hope he gets it right im just very very dubious

This. I like him, and the fact that he still have plans in place for this club is something we all must cherish . I for one can easily understand that last year must have been quite tough for him in so many ways, hence there is no wonder he is tired just now. What I want him to do now is to delegate a bit more and hence distance himself from what he seems to hate more and more; critisism, that is.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

I have tried reading all of the responses so apologies if these points have already been made.

TF is a lovely man and a very successful businessman, but as a football chairman, he has failed! He needs to step down and forget the emotional blackmail crap,he didn't have the BALLS to sack HR, and for that he has to fall on his sword!

He is the front man for a group of wealthy Malaisian business man, he has money,but the group he represents and the Mitals are the money, and I suspect they are going no where.

We need a young chairman with football knowledge and a long term vision, I would go left field and chose someone like Darren Ferguson, or if we go down the experience route, David Dean,formally of Arsenal.

He had the foresight to go for Arsene Wenger from Japan, this is the type of visionary we need, not someone that recycles the same old crap managers!
            Kept the faith!

Comment

David dean would be quality in fairness

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                Yeh mate uncertain times.

My old mum died on Tuesday so it brings it all into perspective for me. F- ARK the lot of em and let them get on with it.
                My sincere condolences Edd you are right sometimes we let completely ridiculous things in life out of perspective . RIP sadly I fear my mum has not got long too.

Comment

I think we should go for a woman this time. Karen Brady from West Ham. She did even sell her husbond...;)
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    I think we should go for a woman this time. Karen Brady from West Ham. She did even sell her husbond...;)
                    Rather you than her TBH.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Rather you than her TBH.
                      Haha.Thanks,anyway.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Peace
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                          Yeh mate uncertain times.

My old mum died on Tuesday so it brings it all into perspective for me. F- ARK the lot of em and let them get on with it.
                          Sorry to hear that mate. My condolences.
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

TF has been a godsend for this club for a number of reasons; and his class and character amid the din of negative chattering has impressed more than football's faithful. He's also a bit of a master when it comes to crisis pr, as we saw recently, and it's time he stepped up and made it clear what he has from the start: I'm in it for the long haul; mistakes were made but will not be repeated; goal is to make QPR a sustainable winner in the upper reaches of the PL, etc. If not, the drop will be not only precipitous but prolonged for a QPR fan base that has suffered on a roller coaster of unfulfilled expectations

Comment

hes invested too much money into the club to walk away. I have thought about the stance taken recently with regard to tightening the belt. TBH if we consolidated in the Championship , nurtured some young talent over the next few years and then moved into the new stadium it would make more financial sense . rather than chasing the big bucks in the prem and ultimately spending more.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                                TBH if we consolidated in the Championship, nurtured some young talent over the next few years and then moved into the new stadium...
                                Now all we need is a chairman with sufficient patience and attention span.
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X