No announcement yet.

At last a tweet from Tony..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be a shame to see a good man go , his only fault has been trusting and listening to to many people , he was on a looser getting rid of
    Redknapp as he took the brunt of critism diverting it away from himself especialy as we are now worse off

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      When these "good backers" crept out of the woodwork we were not "nearly bankrupt" at all. We were promoted to the Premier League and prudent spending there would have resulted in complete debt elimination and even some net profit, thus leaving the club in an infinitely better position than we are in now, irrespective of whether we remained in the PL or dropped back to the Championship.
      You obviously don't remember the ABC loan then.

If Tony and the board put the club up for sale, we better pray we get some good owners in.

Quite clearly, Tony is reaching the point where a vocal minority is pushing him towards the exit, and who can blame him? There's only so much abuse a person can take before they pack it in. Look at the abuse he receives on here by some. They know exactly who they are. All the 'bingo Tony' and the 'uncle bungle' stuff.

IMO, if this board sells up, we'll end up in lower champs/league 1, a declining fan base, and a stadium that's not fit for purpose.

Is that what you want?
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post

If Tony and the board put the club up for sale, we better pray we get some good owners in.

Quite clearly, Tony is reaching the point where a vocal minority is pushing him towards the exit, and who can blame him? There's only so much abuse a person can take before they pack it in. Look at the abuse he receives on here by some. They know exactly who they are. All the 'bingo Tony' and the 'uncle bungle' stuff.

IMO, if this board sells up, we'll end up in lower champs/league 1, a declining fan base, and a stadium that's not fit for purpose.

Is that what you want?
        The bloke needs to grow up , man up and take the deserved critisism on the chin . Of course people arnt going to be happy with the way the clubs been run and the media circus that surrounds it . Perhaps if Tony admitted making mistakes from time to time instead of crying about it he'd gain more respect and in turn would get an easier ride. Do you think he's blameless ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
          Yep some on here have short memories we were nearly bankrupt and now we have good backers who will spend their money 60mil !!! And they want to build a new ground and academy and has a future plan for this club we are in safe hands we could be so much worse and we have been so much worse do some people not remember the collection buckets the fulham merger !!!!!! We are still in the premiership next yearTF has a plan we may be back in two seasons with a team ready to stay up ! Some on here really need to remember how bad things ca. Get esp if they walk away
          I agree and want him to stay. However he needs to start making better footballing decisions. His failure to sack Redknapp or even let him spend in January were bad ones, but to then appoint Ramsey for the remainder of the season, just makes everything worse.

Comment

When these "good backers" crept out of the woodwork we were not "nearly bankrupt" at all. We were promoted to the Premier League and prudent spending thexplaind have resulted in cobankrupt e suitedelimination and even some net profit[/U], thus leaving the club in an infinitely better position than we are in now, irrespective of whether we remained in the PL or dropped back to the Championship.
            You will have to explain mate if you think writing of 60 mil of debt is not good backers then i am at a loss to as what is unless you have inside info which you will have to explain to me as for nearly bankrup I am talking about many many years ago so these guys are a lot better than other imo

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              I agree and want him to stay. However he needs to start making better footballing decisions. His failure to sack Redknapp or even let him spend in January were bad ones, but to then appoint Ramsey for the remainder of the season, just makes everything worse.
              Im starting to think the non spending in January and the defoe deal collapsing (thank fark) was all down to ffp and nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                Yeh mate uncertain times.

My old mum died on Tuesday so it brings it all into perspective for me. F- ARK the lot of em and let them get on with it.
                Commiserations ed mate.

Comment

Everyones talking as if they know for a fact 'doing this or that' would've saved the club from going down, if only it was that easy.

No guarantee that if we had a new manager that we would have stayed up, he might have made the wrong signings too. There is no guarantee about anything including us staying up or going down right now.

Sorry to hear about your loss Ed.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                    I obviously remember it, just re-read my post, the underlined bit.
                    The harsh (for some fans) truth is that when these "good backers" took over,
                    the club did not need good backers
                    - merely prudent football businessmen, and we would have been fine.
                    Sadly, exactly because these inept "good backers" took over, we now really need good backers.

But if their new stadium project fails as well now, I suspect these "good backers" will try and jump ship.
                    And if that happens, I will not shed a tear, as one does not tend to shed tears when one is cured of a nasty disease.
                    One may be still very weak and feel sick after that, but with the disease gone, one has a better chance of recovery.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

You will have to explain mate if you think writing of 60 mil of debt
                      60 mil of Gianni's debt?
                      60 mil of Flavio's debt?

Comment

Had a shi tty week but this bit of news has cheered me up...

why wait till the end of the season, just fark off now ya fat failure.... concentrate on paying your air asia staff on time.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I obviously remember it, just re-read my post, the underlined bit.
                          The harsh (for some fans) truth is that when these "good backers" took over,
                          the club did not need good backers
                          - merely prudent football businessmen, and we would have been fine.
                          Sadly, exactly because these inept "good backers" took over, we now really need good backers.

But if their new stadium project fails as well now, I suspect these "good backers" will try and jump ship.
                          And if that happens, I will not shed a tear, as one does not tend to shed tears when one is cured of a nasty disease.
                          One may be still very weak and feel sick after that, but with the disease gone, one has a better chance of recovery.
                          You do make me laugh sometimes i must admit'

Comment

You will have to explain mate if you think writing of 60 mil of debt is not good backers then i am at a loss to as what is unless you have inside info which you will have to explain to me as for nearly bankrup I am talking about many many years ago so these guys are a lot better than other imo
                            Do you mean the 60 millions quids worth of debt that Tony contributed getting us into buy spending ridiculous wages on #### players ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              Had a shi tty week but this bit of news has cheered me up...

why wait till the end of the season, just fark off now ya fat failure.... concentrate on paying your air asia staff on time.
                              Keep seeing you post this about wages not being paid time after time hits, is there any proof of this terrible occurrence?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Keep seeing you post this about wages not being paid time after time hits, is there any proof of this terrible occurrence?
                                Was all over the news late last year if you knew where (and wanted) to look.

Comment

Working...
                                X