No announcement yet.

At last a tweet from Tony..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we could all agree on one thing its been emotional, Expectations on competing with Chelsea Man U city Arsenal its been a bloody disaster. If he dose go I really do think we are looking at a very long time in lower league football. I personally don't what him or anyone to go, just sort it out and stay off bloody twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Cant see the problem, you lot have got what you want. Thank god he never laid a brick down, cos he might of stayed. Youve got your rangers back, nows the time to rejoice and thank the lucky stars none of the above mentioned things did happen, cos he might not of gone then.
      When did I say that's what I wanted ? I want the club to grow . I want the new stadium . I want us to thrive and succeed but honestly Kev what has tf achieved ? I'm not saying I want him out but his 4 year tenure has been pretty unsuccessful . He's like a big child and needs to reign it in and stop throwing his toys out the pram when some (very understandably) disgruntled fans give him some home truths . He needs to take it on the chin and be a man . If he's such a successfull buisiness man like some on here make out then he will find a way of making it work . Right ?

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        When did I say that's what I wanted ? I want the club to grow . I want the new stadium . I want us to thrive and succeed but honestly Kev what has tf achieved ? I'm not saying I want him out but his 4 year tenure has been pretty unsuccessful . He's like a big child and needs to reign it in and stop throwing his toys out the pram when some (very understandably) disgruntled fans give him some home truths . He needs to take it on the chin and be a man . If he's such a successfull buisiness man like some on here make out then he will find a way of making it work . Right ?
        Apols mate, by the look of your post i thought you wanted him out. Footballs been pretty sh ite (and that can and will only get better) but other than that the ride has been quite exciting for us i think. And to answer your question i just think he is actually a genuinely nice bloke and if the fans dont like him here he will go to make them happy as he sees it as 'their' club as much as they do.

Comment

B
          Apols mate, by the look of your post i thought you wanted him out. Footballs been pretty sh ite (and that can and will only get better) but other than that the ride has been quite exciting for us i think. And to answer your question i just think he is actually a genuinely nice bloke and if the fans dont like him here he will go to make them happy as he sees it as 'their' club as much as they do.
          I just think he needs to toughen up . Can you imagine Daniel levy spitting his dummy out if a few fans give him some stick ? What about Mike Ashley look at the abuse he's taken ? It's te nature of the beast , if the team are playing #### football , losing week in week out and heading out of the league with a rooky manager and no apparant plan then he's gonna get some critisism . He needs to deal with that not threaten to leave . He's had four years now I think it's fair to say he's made some shocking decisions . If I thought he was learning it would soften the blow but he continues to make ridiculous comments and decisions . I hope he gets it right im just very very dubious

Comment

Them two mentioned are just pure greedy money makers who do it solely for money, tf does it for a hobby and the attention it brings i reckon. Saying that, wouldnt be surprised if ashley sells newcastle for a tidy profit and then buys us if our board all step down.

Comment

Them two mentioned are just pure greedy money makers who do it solely for money, tf does it for a hobby and the attention it brings i reckon. Saying that, wouldnt be surprised if ashley sells newcastle for a tidy profit and then buys us if our board all step down.
              Yeah they do but tf is too nice . He tries to please everyone and he needs to toughen up and realise that you can't please everyone . Levy doesn't give a #### he does what needs to be done and runs a very proffesional ship . Ashley is a ruthless #### and universally hated on Tyneside but there's no danger of them going down . It's a dog buisiness and tf needs to sharpen up before he gets ruined . Just my opinion of course . It's all well and good being everybody's mate but that only works when your winning

Comment

i cant believe

i cant believe how fans are forgetting that its not so long ago that we had to mortgage our own ground to raise just a few million

they have just written off 60 million pounds as if its peanuts

what do qpr fans want exactly

if we lose tony and amit we wont ever recover........................................... ........ we drop to the third division again

BOTH HARRY REDKNAPP AND NEIL WARNOCK BROUGHT US UP INJ RECORD TIME BUT WE SHOULD HAVE HAD 6 BRILLIANT PLAYERS LINED UP TO BUY
                INSTEAD WE BOUGHT PLAYERS LIKE CAULKER AND MUTCH AND,GOD KNOWS WHAT,WE BOUGHT BAD WITH HARRY AND POOR WARNOCK HAD NO MONEY AT ALL TO SPEND ON PLAYERS
                THAT REALLY IS THE FULL FACTS WE NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN FIND US CHEAP PLAYERS FROM THE LOWER DIVISIONS NEXT SEASON HOPEFULLY MARK HALLIBURTON CAN DO THAT
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I think the whole Rio thing got my goat as well . Tf made it clear we wouldn't be chasing players in the twilight of their careers even quoting saying ferdinand wasn't an option . Then bang a few days later he's signing . Awful decision . That's what I mean by toughen up , stop letting people walk over him . Got the right idea but needs to work at some things

Comment

He's an attention seeking #### who is as good at running a football club as I would be.

Hint, I'm sure I would be rubbish

Comment

Them two mentioned are just pure greedy money makers who do it solely for money, tf does it for a hobby and the attention it brings.
                      Have to disagree with this one KM.

He came into it thinking he could build us up, fair enough.

He then loved all the attention that came with it, Mr Nice Guy, walking round pubs getting back slaps. Fair enough.

Goes against the majority of fans wishes to sack Hughes, gets pelters & sulks.

Waited to long to sack Hughes, got Redknapp in (most were happy with this, me included) fair enough

Again against fans wishes, didn't sack Redknapp when he should of, backed him to the hilt publicly, to then be made a right mug of by Redknapp walking out on him. Another mistake.

All he wants is exposure for Air Asia from what I can see & the big prize OOC. Without that I don't think he'd even of got involved with QPR.

Personally I'd like to see him remain in some capacity, behind the scenes but let a competent football man take over the chairmanship.

Comment

Yep some on here have short memories we were nearly bankrupt and now we have good backers who will spend their money 60mil !!! And they want to build a new ground and academy and has a future plan for this club we are in safe hands we could be so much worse and we have been so much worse do some people not remember the collection buckets the fulham merger !!!!!! We are still in the premiership next yearTF has a plan we may be back in two seasons with a team ready to stay up ! Some on here really need to remember how bad things ca. Get esp if they walk away

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                          Football fans are a very fickle lot and some seem destined to try and return us back to being a small club in the 3rd Division of the football tier. Football has changed from the Good Old Days and to compete at the top level we need a new stadium, training facilities etc we will not continue to compete staying at Loftus Road, it really is that simple. I love Loftus Road and if it could be increased in size then I would want to stay there but it can't, so we have to move if we want to play in the Premier League.
                          Those hounding Fernandes out need to think about exactly what they are trying to achieve as it is likely to be a very slippery slope unless we got very very lucky. Yes TF has made mistakes but give him the chance to turn them around, it doesn't happen overnight. Somehow I think you will get your way because if I was pumping my money into a club and was getting the sort of abuse TF is, I would say #### the lot of you and I love Rangers, something TF gets regularly criticised for not doing, as its us the fans who will be here forever !
                          I actually think its the minority who want him out but they are more often the loudest and have the most to say, so they get heard more than the majority who want TF to carry on.
                          Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
                            Yep some on here have short memories we were nearly bankrupt and now we have good backers...
                            When these "good backers" crept out of the woodwork we were not "nearly bankrupt" at all. We were promoted to the Premier League and prudent spending there would have resulted in complete debt elimination and even some net profit, thus leaving the club in an infinitely better position than we are in now, irrespective of whether we remained in the PL or dropped back to the Championship.
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

The idea a few fans on twitter has caused TF to consider his position and resulted in posters saying "fans have got their own way" is nonsense.
                              This isn't a situation caused by fan power, been no demonstrations at games, no criticism of board by fans at any matches, no campaign to oust him.
                              The same posters coming on to support him, are the same posters that say what a successful businessman he is, people don't make millions by getting upset about some twiitter posts.
                              Fans have very little power or influence at football, the Glazers just shrugged off the massive the well orchastrated campaign against them a few years back at utd.
                              Premiership football is such a success in this country but the only ones who don't benefit are the fans due to high prices, change in fixtures ...however the fans are the ones that always end up with the blame when things go wrong.
                              The massive debt we are in, impending relegation, possible massive sanctions resulting from Fair play, problems with training ground, issues concerning new stadium, players on big contracts, write offs ...are the genuine motivators for why TF might be considering his position, the fans are just the excuse as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
                                Thing is Ed we've got so many mixed messages from the club at the moment !! The Chairman threatens to Quit , the official wants fans to review stadium plans .. Relegation looms..
                                Yeh mate uncertain times.

My old mum died on Tuesday so it brings it all into perspective for me. F- ARK the lot of em and let them get on with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X