No announcement yet.

At last a tweet from Tony..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry but another stupid tweet from Tony like the previous ones at the wrong time. I like Tony and do not want him to leave, but he keeps rushing to tweet stupid things that shows he has no football knowledge like: "dream manager" and now this one. He better stop it and discusse these things privately in the club between board members.
    Last edited by Yousef; 29-03-2015, 08:15 AM.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Wouldn't lose much sleep if he did F off to be honest.

Hes hardly been a roaring success.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
        Wouldn't lose much sleep if he did F off to be honest.

Hes hardly been a roaring success.
        You would when you find out the club can't afford to pay the player and staff wages each week.

Comment

Yes, nobody here wanted him to spend the money to keep us up.

And he should have gone too if he hadn't spent the money to keep us up.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            You would when you find out the club can't afford to pay the player and staff wages each week.
            He wouldn't be allowed to leave the club in that state . Just like abramovic wouldn't be allowed to walk away from the scum . They have a duty of care that was tied in after the pompy implosion I believe . He'd have to find a buyer with sufficient funds

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
              He wouldn't be allowed to leave the club in that state . Just like abramovic wouldn't be allowed to walk away from the scum . They have a duty of care that was tied in after the pompy implosion I believe . He'd have to find a buyer with sufficient funds
              Had no idea about that Greg, I guess that's only a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                Had no idea about that Greg, I guess that's only a good thing.
                Yeah I'm pretty sure the football league/prem put something in place to stop it happening again . If an owner ran out of money that's different , as he hasn't then he would have a duty of care to find a buyer who in turn would have to pass a fit and proper persons test . I think

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                  Sorry but another stupid tweet from Tony like the previous ones at the wrong time. I like Tony and do not want him to leave, but he keeps rushing to tweet stupid things that shows he has no football knowledge like: "dream manager" and now this one. He better stop it and discusse these things privately in the club between board members.
                  I don't know why his tweets hurt and upset you so much. The same applies to everyone else who seem to be on the verge of tears every time he tweets.

The solution is, don't read his tweets or comment on posts that discuss his tweets, if it's affecting you that much.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

No doubt Tony is a lovely bloke and clearly has the clubs best interests at heart.

problem is he is too nice. Has made some awful mistakes as Chairman, especially in recruitment. The fact he is always half way round the world doesn't help, and the solution of just throwing money at the problem without the proper infrastructure in place has also been a disaster and one we're not out of the woods of yet.

Bloke needs to stay as owner, appoint a chairman who has proper balls of steel who is not afraid to make touch decisions and put a few noses out of joint for the greater good. It's no coincidence that we were promoted under #######s like Flav and Bernie who didn't mind making hugely unpopular decisions without the need to spend zillions.

Tony needs to stay but get someone in as chairman who is here every day and isn't afraid to be unpopular. Job done.

Comment

I like Tony but I want him to lead the club with authority, not coming out with statements like this. Makes him sound like a big baby

Comment

This , we are still an amateur club.
                        Last edited by Shania; 29-03-2015, 01:18 PM.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                          I don't know why his tweets hurt and upset you so much. The same applies to everyone else who seem to be on the verge of tears every time he tweets.

The solution is, don't read his tweets or comment on posts that discuss his tweets, if it's affecting you that much.
                          Same goes for you Rich. If you don't like what people are saying about TF and his tweets on a football forum then don't read it and don't comment on it, the same applies to everyone else who seem to be on the verge of tears everytime someone comments on TF and his tweets, if its affecting you that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                            Same goes for you Rich. If you don't like what people are saying about TF and his tweets on a football forum then don't read it and don't comment on it, the same applies to everyone else who seem to be on the verge of tears everytime someone comments on TF and his tweets, if its affecting you that much.
                            Hove, I think if you don't like people saying they don't understand why people get so worked up about what TF does or doesn't post you need to stop reading posts from people commenting about people making a fuss about what TF does or doesn't post, if it's affecting you that much....

We could go on and on....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                              Hove, I think if you don't like people saying they don't understand why people get so worked up about what TF does or doesn't post you need to stop reading posts from people commenting about people making a fuss about what TF does or doesn't post, if it's affecting you that much....

Post of the weekend goes to Del

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post

Thats my point Del. The irony in complaining about people complaining about TF
                                Last edited by Hove Ranger; 29-03-2015, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X