No announcement yet.

Transfer Paper Gossip Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I can definitely see it happening, make no bones about that. I'm laughing more at the fact Chelsea would want him. If Cortouis was to get injured does anyone in their right mind think Rob Green is champions league quality? I think not.

Comment

Charlies been on soccer am all morning, such a top top bloke. Love him so much. No homo.

Comment

If McCormack is worth 11m, then Charlie is worth double that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Charlies been on soccer am all morning, such a top top bloke. Love him so much. No homo.
          Same here. To me, the day he leaves us will bring back memories of Clive Allen, Paul Goodard and Sir Les Ferdinands premature departures.
          Last edited by Shania; 28-03-2015, 01:39 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            t

Same here. To me, The day he leaves us will bring back memories of Clive Allen, Paul Goodard and Sir Les Ferdinands premature departures.
            True shan.

Comment

Won't palace be farking gutted if we manage to stay up, it's just seem like there rubbing our faces in the dirt
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                I would take £2 mill for green but Charlie is worth double that!
                And then double that, 30 million, thats what he is worth to us to replace.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  Oh I can definitely see it happening, make no bones about that. I'm laughing more at the fact Chelsea would want him. If Cortouis was to get injured does anyone in their right mind think Rob Green is champions league quality? I think not.
                  Yeah I think could do a one off job here and there for them but dont know about long time

Comment

LETS

LETS HOPE WE FINALLY BREAK THE SIX MILLION FOR LES FERDINAND
                    How come that record has stood for 20 years
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                      Mirror reports that Crystal Palace are chasing Charlie Austin and are hopeful of a deal between £6-£8million.
                      Daily Express reports that we are demanding £2million from Chelsea if they want Rob Green.
                      £8M for Charlie they're having a laugh, if and when we have to sell we should accept no less than £15-20M

Comment

Yep 15 -20 mil he would get a hatful more in a good side look at the other multi million £ strikers and their goal tallly palace can up their bid or fak off

Comment

Agreed we should be getting 15M+ for Charlie, but he's in the last year of his contract, I could see 11M + a few more in add ons.

If they're offering under 10M then I think it would be worth keeping him and losing him on a free, he could get us promoted again. Rather that than squander it on Rhodes, Deeney or whatever the Championship flavour of the month is.

Comment

£2m for Green would be good business IMO

If Charlie goes for under £10m then we would be seriously mugged off

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                              ?? yes 2nd top scoring englishman in the premier league. and £2mill for a 36 year old keeper is good business. and we have mcCarthy a more than adequate replacement. What would £8mill buy in terms of replacement of charlie? wouldn't get you Jordon rhodes etc
                              Austin will be worth whatever another club is prepared to pay for him. I don't see the race for his signature that some envision - after an extremely impressive start to life in the PL, he has fallen off quite considerably over the last few months. We will be by no means eager to sell, but Austin will (understandably) force a move...which means accepting whatever deal is on the table at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                                LETS HOPE WE FINALLY BREAK THE SIX MILLION FOR LES FERDINAND
                                How come that record has stood for 20 years
                                If you're refering to the record transfer fee recieved, we (inexplicably) got back £12m of the 13.5m we paid for Chris Samba in 2013.

Comment

Working...
                                X