I am calm again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am calm again!

I just accepted that we will be relegated this season, not now, but after the Crystal Palace game. So, I am calm again, contrary to the previous games when tension was high. A miracle may happen, however, it is not realistic for someone to depend on miracles. Who's to blame? The administration; HR; Beard and most of the players that kept making mistakes at random. Now we have to start all over again. My worry is that we are not going to get lucky a second time and it may take some time before we play in the Premier again. We may face an exodus of players....some we will be happy to see them depart, others we will be very sorry to see them leave. Eight games remains. I just hope that our team plays with the same determination they showed against Everton and then what's done is done.

Cue an unexpected win now and the anguish of uncertainty will resume for many of us.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I still believe - for now. The next 2 games will really define the season. Simply put we MUST win against either WBA or Villa - ideally both, but 4 points I would take. We beat them both already so why not? Even 2 draws I dont think will be enough.

It really is the hope that kills you...

Comment

Do you think Malta can get a result away to Azerbaijan on Friday night?

Comment

Only if we can get 3 wins in a row, but what would the odds on that be?

Comment

Come on we can do this. #LetsBelieve

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Come on we can do this. #LetsBelieve
              I'd love too but the stress is too much to handle. I've accepted that we're going down and if our players manage to do it, I'll be buzzing a lot more. If they don't I wont hurt as much, it's the best way for me and my migraines.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                I still believe - for now. The next 2 games will really define the season. Simply put we MUST win against either WBA or Villa - ideally both, but 4 points I would take. We beat them both already so why not? Even 2 draws I dont think will be enough.

I think 4points given run we have been on would be acceptable return but the win has to be Against villa as it draws them towards us

Last time we went down villa park was our graveyard Tuesday week could it be the place of our rebirth??

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  I think 4points given run we have been on would be acceptable return but the win has to be Against villa as it draws them towards us

Last time we went down villa park was our graveyard Tuesday week could it be the place of our rebirth??
                  The West Brom and Villa games are both winnable really, and points can be picked up in the West Ham, Newcastle and Leicester games.

On paper the players we have, if 100% up for the battle and will give it there all we still have a chance.
                  Just tired of reading the b*llox every week from a different player how they know what is required etc.

Comment

Football is a weird game. Wembley comes to mind,anything can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      Football is a weird game. Wembley comes to mind,anything can happen.
                      That was one game though, we need to do it in four, never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post

Yeah, it sure does, we will win both those games, but its twitchy arze time right enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                          Do you think Malta can get a result away to Azerbaijan on Friday night?
                          Malta is very similar to QPR especially when playing away! We might make a good performance, however, somehow you'll know we will concede a goal at some stage. Could be an illegitimate goal like the first goal we conceded against Azerbaijan (it was scored by hand!). As they say, bad luck go hand in hand with struggler's.

Comment

Only If we get back to back wins which I doubt it.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                            X