Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just say a miracle happens

And we do stay up this season.
    What players are out of contract or on last year?

Think end of this season sees another 12 out of contract and a real chance to form a proper well thought out squad instead of a squad of recognisable names

Comment

It won't

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
        It won't
        See this is my problem. I'm Ok with other people saying that its very unlikely for something to go well in this situation and that is very understandable. But to then completely go over the point of the thread and just be negative for the sake of it is stupid.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I wouldn't say it would be a miracle if we stayed up, with a decent squad I think we would still stand a good chance. Problem with this squad is not that their not trying now, they are. I just think our defence is the problem and we make to many mistakes.

At the start of the season I kept asking for them to sort out the defence, they didn't and this was expected.

Comment

There is still no organisation in the team. As a result , we are too easy to take on the break, that´s our main problem, IMO. But it´s still hope, I hope;)
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

♫ Staaaaaying Up, Staaaaaaying Up, Staaaaaaaaaaying Up ♫

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                See this is my problem. I'm Ok with other people saying that its very unlikely for something to go well in this situation and that is very understandable. But to then completely go over the point of the thread and just be negative for the sake of it is stupid.
                Im with you mate, we are going to do this. Win draw lose in all the next games and we are staying up.

Comment

Would be the miracle of all miracles if we stay up in my opinion, but we are QPR and strange things do happen
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    REALISTIC, not negative mate. I hope we can finish higher than the other sh11te in this division but unfortunately they have 4-6 points more than us as it stands.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                      Would be the miracle of all miracles if we stay up in my opinion, but we are QPR and strange things do happen
                      Strange in the fact we always so predictably balls it up. (one day in may aside.)

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                        Thats what I'm banking on.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                          Thats what I'm banking on.
                          Me too.

Comment

The following are out of contract in the summer.
                            Ferdinand, SWP, Barton, Faurlin, Henry, Zamora, Dunne, Hill, Murphy, Furlong, Andrade and Harriman.

Whether we stay up or go down, I think the only ones worth keeping would be Henry and Furlong.

Comment

Staying up and doing all this again seems like a nightmare scenario to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X