Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next season's squad in the Championship if the worst happens.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    What youth coming through????
    Furlong, Doughty, grego-cox, petrasso, plus Harriman coming back, Ehmer, Donaldson, Sutherland, manning. These are players that have been at the club for years now, they have to be given a chance. These are the players that we should be using to full the gaps left in our squad should we drop down a division. I'm not saying start them every game

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
      Furlong, Doughty, grego-cox, petrasso, plus Harriman coming back, Ehmer, Donaldson, Sutherland, manning. These are players that have been at the club for years now, they have to be given a chance. These are the players that we should be using to full the gaps left in our squad should we drop down a division. I'm not saying start them every game
      I knew the players you were refering too mate, my point was that none of them have played any amount of football at the standard required. I hope your right and theres nothing id love more than to see a young, vibrant attacking qpr side BUT the championship is arguably the hardest league to get out of. Gone are the days where sides yo yo like sunderland and west brom did. We had a massive oppurtunity ths season and we have royally ####ed it up. I think if we go we will struggle and the rebuilding process will take some time. The whole club needs a facelift from the top right the way to the bottom. I really really fear for us this time

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        The plan after the original plan to play 3-5-2....
        correct, I meant to type this but was ding my expenses at the time, Bobby wouldn't have got into the 2 as it would most likely be Vargas or a Fer/Mutch playing with Charlie.

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
          One of our youth got young player of the year i read. Cant remember which one though,

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
            I knew the players you were refering too mate, my point was that none of them have played any amount of football at the standard required. I hope your right and theres nothing id love more than to see a young, vibrant attacking qpr side BUT the championship is arguably the hardest league to get out of. Gone are the days where sides yo yo like sunderland and west brom did. We had a massive oppurtunity ths season and we have royally ####ed it up. I think if we go we will struggle and the rebuilding process will take some time. The whole club needs a facelift from the top right the way to the bottom. I really really fear for us this time
            And we find the PL the hardest league to stay in!

I'm looking forward to a few years re-building in the Championship personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              And we find the PL the hardest league to stay in!

I'm looking forward to a few years re-building in the Championship personally.
              Yeah I don't mind it either mate . These quick fixes have got to stop as they don't work . We seem to find the prem very easy to get out of

Comment

Working...
              X