Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next season's squad in the Championship if the worst happens.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next season's squad in the Championship if the worst happens.

The likes of Adel, Fer, Phillips,Caulker,and Sandro I say, make the fucjers stay!! They got us in this sh!t. Add Yun, Harriman, Green, MCCarthy, Nedum, Furlong, Elmer, Sendes- white, Donaldson, Cole, Doughty, (Fraulin) Sutherland, Manning, Grego Cox and the young Australian and that's a good core to build from.

The likes of Dunne and Henry could stay to add experience. Puck out Hoilett, SWP and Barton. This maybe a bit controversial but I would give BZ a one year contract in the championship, we will have to get a new strike force and he would be able to help bed them in but I would have him coming off the bench in the early part of the season, maybe letting go at Xmas if alls going well.

As for who we could bring in, anybody's guess, Rhodes, the Boro winger( African lad)if they don't get promoted?

I think the right managerial appointment and recruitment drive this summer and we would come back stronger than either of the two promotion years!
    Green, Yun, Nedum, Caulker, Harriman, Adel, (Fraulin, Henry) Sandro and Phillips, we have to find three strikers at least and we build from there!

TF and the board have to bite the financial bullet for twelve months and retain the above players!

I know it's a bit morbid and we should all be optimistic but it looks like curtains, I just feel it's not all doom, we can come back with a solid group of players, who would have been at the club a few years, blood a good few younger players over a sustained period, hopefully in a winning team.

When we do come back, we would would only have to add a few players unlike the previous two occasions when we have had to make whole scale changes and team lack cohesion.

Any thoughts in this?
    Last edited by californiahoop; 26-03-2015, 09:49 AM.
    Kept the faith!

I would get rid of faurlin , SWP, barton, hoillet, zamora, traore for starters . No ifs or buts just gone . Very harsh on ale, and he's only in there due to injury/waste of resources etc . The rest on that list can just #### off . Obviously Chaz, fer and probably Sandro would be sold and command a fee , add to that list caulker if someone is stupid enough to take on the relegation magnet . I'd keep green,yun,onough,Phillips,adel(if his attitude was right, if not bye bye). Vargas and Isla will obviously be gone . I personally think that leaves us enourmous amounts of surgery . Whoever we get in best get this right or (it's my opinion) that were in serious trouble . We're not a good side and the few assets that we have will be taken by the vultures.

Comment

I think the penny might have dropped for Adel. No big club is going to come in for him and he seemed to have a better work ethic when he (rarely) played of late.
      I'd hold onto him and see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
        I think the penny might have dropped for Adel. No big club is going to come in for him and he seemed to have a better work ethic when he (rarely) played of late.
        I'd hold onto him and see how it goes.
        100% an asset if his heads right with ought question . Will he play in the championship ? If he disrespects this club or its supporters one more time Id get rid . Cut losses etc . Hopefully this time he's learned his lesson

Comment

I'd push Bobby Zamora out of the door today if I could !

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            I'd push Bobby Zamora out of the door today if I could !
            Did we give him another 1 years contract on the basis off the wembley goal,
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
              Did we give him another 1 years contract on the basis off the wembley goal,
              Think it was and what a poor decision. Waste of a shirt this season IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Think it was and what a poor decision. Waste of a shirt this season IMO.
                That's the sort of club we have become though . A ####ing charity case , it has to stop

Comment

The plan for the squad was for 4-5-1 and Bobby would have been a sub, it wasn't his fault it only lasted 3 games and the only times we have look like scoring have been when he has been playing.

Comment

The plan was to play 3-5-2 . It's what huddle was brought in for and was abandoned after a couple of games after realising we didn't have the players for it .

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                      The plan for the squad was for 4-5-1 and Bobby would have been a sub, it wasn't his fault it only lasted 3 games and the only times we have look like scoring have been when he has been playing.
                      The plan after the original plan to play 3-5-2....

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                        The likes of Adel, Fer, Phillips,Caulker,and Sandro I say, make the fucjers stay!! They got us in this sh!t. Add Yun, Harriman, Green, MCCarthy, Nedum, Furlong, Elmer, Sendes- white, Donaldson, Cole, Doughty, (Fraulin) Sutherland, Manning, Grego Cox and the young Australian and that's a good core to build from.

Any thoughts in this?
                        Skapetis? He went to stoke for a fee a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                          The likes of Adel, Fer, Phillips,Caulker,and Sandro I say, make the fucjers stay!!
                          Sadly, in modern football you can't make them stay. Players and agents have too much power, and the contracts they sign aren't worth the paper they're written on. They will all go.

Comment

Personally I don't get why people would get rid of barton. He is one of our best players..

Green is solid.. Isla has done well( but will leave). Yun we should keep.... Dunne if he fancies another year... Cualker and try to work on his concentration. Onunha is good for the championship.

Barton is decent and hard working. Henry as a back up. Phillips probably will stay as he hasn't done much.

If possible if keep sandro and Fer but it will be hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                              Personally I don't get why people would get rid of barton. He is one of our best players..

Green is solid.. Isla has done well( but will leave). Yun we should keep.... Dunne if he fancies another year... Cualker and try to work on his concentration. Onunha is good for the championship.

Barton is decent and hard working. Henry as a back up. Phillips probably will stay as he hasn't done much.

If possible if keep sandro and Fer but it will be hard.

For me with barton it's a personal thing . I think he's a #### player and more importantly an absolute w anker . I've never really warmed to him and I never will . Maybe it is the pantomime villain thing but I just want him out of qpr . The man city incident which could have cost the club massively , the hull sending off that could cost the club massively . He's supposed to be our captain yet behaves like a child . I could probably overlook most of that if he was actually any good but he's not . Like I say I'm sure there are plenty who love joey but I'll definatly be raising a glass when he's gone

Comment

Working...
                              X