5 minutes in the dressing room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    "You wanna hear a funny one? There's a bloke called QPR Richard who thinks we'll stay up!!"
    With 9 games to go and only 4 points in it, only on WATRB would you get ridiculed for thinking we could do it.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      With 9 games to go and only 4 points in it, only on WATRB would you get ridiculed for thinking we could do it.
      Ah! The 39th game. How could we forget. We're safe, we're safe!!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        I'd make them watch the playoff final again and show them what it means staying in this league, it's not over yet and that we can still do it.

On our day we can beat anyone, go out there and show the world what we can do. We should be the ones laughing... not them!
        Youve got 5 minutes before kick off not 90.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          Ok, it's a few minutes before the teams take the field, and you're delivering the team talk.

What would you say?
          Coughie style motivational / fear of God speech. Boots and water bottles would be flying.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I hear the scouts of Barcelona are here in the stands to watch Charlie Austin today.......... So,,,,, Reece Grego Cox, I'm starting with you up front today with Charlie on the bench. Go on boys, let's have em, let's win, U R'SSS
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

this is charlie bronson he's on day release and wants a word with anyone that doesn't put a shift in after the game

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                Ok, it's a few minutes before the teams take the field, and you're delivering the team talk.

What would you say?
                "Extra £50k per goal or assist, keep a clean sheet another £50k each. One of our owners is worth billions and we know how much you lot love money and fancy cars. Every goal against us today we will deduct 10k from your bonuses now go get them and tear them a new ######## and stop acting like a bunch of ####ing losers"

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                  I hear the scouts of Barcelona are here in the stands to watch Charlie Austin today..........
                  No mate they are watching Adel as well as the Madrid , Man Utd, Arsenal, Bayern, Juventus, Milan, Man City scouts

Comment

Working...
                  X