Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not a single tweet from the chairman?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    Ah yes, I see what you mean/she meant - apologies for misinterpreting that Shania. But in answer to that, do you really think they would make a difference, at this point? Surely it would just be more turmoil?
    No problem, Hubble; In fact, I should maybe have made my point a bit clearer.

But, anyway I think that something is missing when it comes to how our players are giving their all for the cause Given Barton is able to work alongside anyone, I think He and Hill will manage to motivate and even set the team up that extra % which seems needed in this battle for survival. When you´re speaking of turmoil, the only negative effect a managerial change can cause is that Ramsey will feel stripped for responsibilty. As he orgionally was appointed as youth coach he will still be a major part of the club.
    Last edited by Shania; 26-03-2015, 05:05 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

If Hill & Barton are really dressing room leaders then they should be able to have an influence without an appointment imo.

They're not tactical geniuses and there's not much time to work with, so there's not much to be gained by appointing them as temp managers aside from making us look even more of a mess than we currently do.

Ramsey can't should all the blame. Our failings are a reflection of the entire setup at the club.

Comment

Hill and Barton have been here longer than Ramsey has?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Working...
        X