Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the only draws

the only draws we are gonna knick are off someones washing line

IM AFRAID HE MUST GO WE ARE BETTER OF WITH NO MANAGER THAN HIM,HOW COULD HE GIVE SWP A START JUST BECAUSE HES BEEN TRAINING HARD
    HES A VERY NICE BLOKE AND PAUL MAKENNA HAS HYPNOTISED HIM INTO BELIEVING HE IS A MANAGER BUT IN REALITY HES A 52 YEAR OLD NICE BLOKE WHO FERNANDES HOPED WOULD NOT
    HAVE PEOPLE LOOKING TO KILL HIM IF WE DROP
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Ted I don't see us beating West Brom 2-0 or Liverpool 3-1 and never City 3-0 but the rest are possibly close
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• we still have one more roll of the dice

having a head coach rather than a manager means we can bring in an experienced manager to work with him just for the remainder of the games
        we have nothing to lose doing this and we can only gain,I wished we would take up this option

More...

Comment

• hertford hoop

hertford hoop you are such an optamist,but who knows we nearly beat city before so who knows

More...

Comment

• and who do you recommend?
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
              having a head coach rather than a manager means we can bring in an experienced manager to work with him just for the remainder of the games
              we have nothing to lose doing this and we can only gain,I wished we would take up this option
              It's not going to make a difference so no point wasting any more money on a short term appointment

we need to take our medicine and rebuild in the summer
              We Are The People.....

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                Fair comment Ted and 1 that is very debatable.

I don't think you can shoulder all the blame on Ramsey. He tried doing the opposite to Redknapp, which I also felt was a calculated gamble but unfortunately it just hasn't worked.

I will blame him for a few odd decisions, as clearly Vargas should be playing wk in wk out and the SWP pick was a very odd decision.

Losing our best midfielder in Fer was a massive blow and I am sure if he stayed fit, we would of had more points on the board.]#

Bringing in a new manager might work as other teams like Palace have shown it can raise players performances by 20% but I don't think we are as good as palace.
                They have raw pace and are always a constant threat on the break, whereas we have to play a high pressing game which leaves us open to the suc ker punch which seems to happen every wk.

My conclusion would be to save the money and have a complete rebuild.

Just gutted we will lose Austin and Fer who will both go onto bigger and better.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• 5 defeats, 2 wins & a draw to go down in 19th place on 29 points.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• ok

ok a sensable one then if matty is gonna be really sensable 5 losses 1 draw 2 wins so total of seven points meaning yes we are going down

More...

Comment

• Mike honney

a big irishman.who was your truest friend
                      his undying love for his family was there to the end
                      getting on the tube at greenford station he was so full of love and life
                      he left behind his son and his ever loving wife

GOD BLESS YOU MIKE

More...

Comment

• WELL

Well the bottom club next season gets 90 million pounds,so we may as well roll that dice,we can only gain think of all the experienced managers out there
                        with no jobs there must be someone who would come into our club

More...

Comment

• As much as I love Warnock he is Championship level at best.

Comment

• Give joey the player/manager IMO, he could really motivate the team. And get this clown Ramsey out
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                              and who do you recommend?
                              stuart pearce might be an inspirational choice even if he only lifts their spirits and confidence for the 1st 3 games or so.

Comment

• why is knowbody blaming les ferdinand

tony fernandes is a nice bloke who is looking for advice on how to build the club

in 55 seasons of following qpr there was one whirlwind manager who got the youngsters going putting warren neil ,ian dawes,peter hucker,alan macdonald
                                into the first team to name but a few
                                he then went on to take us to the fa cup final in his second season he took us to the fa cup final and in his next season he won the second division championship
                                and in his fourth and final he got qpr to 5th in the prem he was a managerial genius the like we would never ever see again in our history,his name of course was terry venables
                                terry had a young gerry francis as his young apprentice manager so in a alll time managers role i think the list looks like this

......................venables................10 out of ten
                                .......................francis...................8 out of ten
                                .......................jim smith................7 out of ten

Les ferdinand worked very closely with francis and claimed that gerry was an amazing man manager and said so many nice things about gerry
                                so why now is he not telling tony fernades to bring gerry in to the club,people on this web site are now saying that stuart pearce should come into the club im losing
                                my will to live at the moment,ive got a puppet as a manager who just gives fantastic interveiws,its like a horror film

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X