Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Austin To Bournemouth If They Reach The Premiership. (Paper Talk)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Austin To Bournemouth If They Reach The Premiership. (Paper Talk)

Says in the papers today that Bournemouth will launch an ambitious swoop for Charlie Austin if they reach the Premier League. Austin has played under Cherries boss Eddie Howe at Burnley.

Whilst the obviosuly attraction would be the fact he is from there, they are being a tad optimistic if they think they will get Charlie. Bigger & better sides will be after him. He will end up at Southampton I reckon.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He will be an outside the top 4 player, Bournemouth ha ha I ain't laughed so much since joey blamed harry yesterday
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Southampton
        Newcastle
        Everton

All realistically the size of club he'd end up at.

Comment

I am pretty sure his old man lives down there doesn't he?

Comment

Not a chance, Charlie will sign for a current top 8 club
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

if

if we lose our prem place i expect him to go,he would not be human if he wasnt ambitous,he knows he only has a short career so he must get the most money he can
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

He is contracted to this club and must plan for his future accordingly.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Whilst the obviosuly attraction would be the fact he is from there, they are being a tad optimistic if they think they will get Charlie. Bigger & better sides will be after him. He will end up at Southampton I reckon.
                  I did hear Spurs wanted to link him up with Harry Kane in January , we know Spurs do like signing brit players

Comment

Don't think he will go to Bournemouth but there have been rumours of Harry going there in some capacity next season. If Howe leaves (which I think he would be mad to do) and Harry takes over then you know he will be all over that deal. For me I reckon he will end up at Newcastle or Stoke.

Comment

He'll go to whoever stumps up the proper cash for him. Bournemouth have a very wealthy owner. Biggest task is trying to find someone to replace him.

Comment

Spurs and Southampton suppose to be very interested! Personally a club like Southampton would be a great move for him if we are releagated!! How many people think Charlie would stay if we stay up or do you think he would go either way considering the state we find ourselves in?

Comment

The only way he'd go their is if no one else went in for him, and thats not going to happen!.... reckon he'd do well at Southampton, but if we we're to go down, would like to see him at Spurs and team up with Kane. Would be good for him and England!
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

This will sound big headed but if his only option is the Cherries I think he will stay with us even if we dropped

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                              Spurs and Southampton suppose to be very interested! Personally a club like Southampton would be a great move for him if we are releagated!! How many people think Charlie would stay if we stay up or do you think he would go either way considering the state we find ourselves in?
                              All depends on who's in charge.

If we can get a decent enough manager in who knows what he's doing then yeah, reckon he'd definitely stay. From the video clips, interviews, training sessions etc he looks very settled.... But if we get a pony manager in/Ramsey's still here then he'll be off!
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                              X