No announcement yet.

Early Bird season tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait for next season - I'd renew today if the chance arose!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
      Won't be renewing my ST, will pick my games from now on.

Rangers til I die and all that but money has ruined our beautiful game and it makes my teeth itch looking at bang average players earning massive dough and us supporters forking out silly money to watch games in order to pay these obscene wages.

Obviously watching us lose most weeks ain't helped
      Sunderland fans have gone ballistic over photos of Fletcher with a Bentley and a quarter million pound Lamborghini on his forecourt.
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I'm not sure too be honest. Am 35 and have been a Rangers fan all my life with a S/T for 20 or so years love where I sit and me the old man and my brother all go together. Have renewed regardless of division etc I mean let's be honest when you've watched some of the rubbish during that time and paying good money for the privilege the men in white coats couldn't be too far away. For me now I have a little girl of 1.5 and a little boy due at the end of June. With that in mind it's getting harder to justify the expense and time away from the kids. Sunday against Everton I left the house at half twelve and didn't get in until after 8 as I live in Essex so with all that in mind I'm thinking maybe of dropping down to a membership and picking and choosing a bit. Will have to wait and see

Comment

every year i have thoughts of jacking it in , but what else is there to do on a saturday .the money the players get really jars me when they can dish up some of the rubbish we've seen in recent years. don't think my love affair is over just yet and suppose i'll be back for more next season .

Comment

In two minds total rubbish this year and don't get me started on the family stand.
            I feel a bit mugged by the club.

Comment

If we drop I'll renew my season ticket, stay up and there be no chance. Mrs van in my earhole with 3 kids and losing week in week out just ain't my cup of tea.rangers have dominated my life for 38 of my 45 years.that won't change, but the prem ain't us.
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                If we drop I'll renew my season ticket, stay up and there be no chance. Mrs van in my earhole with 3 kids and losing week in week out just ain't my cup of tea.rangers have dominated my life for 38 of my 45 years.that won't change, but the prem ain't us.
                Feel the same as Van does in that i have been making the home games as much as possible this season but wont bother if we are in the prem next season, Just cant compete. Probably get a season ticket if in the Champ.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  I'll renew whatever division but I must admit I am fed up of the PL waiting for that 1 win every 10 games and have thought about jacking the ST in until we are in a lower division.

Comment

If we have to go to Leicester last game off the season and we need to win to stay up and charlie scores late, I think you lot may have a change off heart
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                      If we have to go to Leicester last game off the season and we need to win to stay up and charlie scores late, I think you lot may have a change off heart
                      Dream scenario!

Comment

Originally posted by andover66 View Post
                        In two minds total rubbish this year and don't get me started on the family stand.
                        I feel a bit mugged by the club.
                        Fill in the family stand survey if you want it changed

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Fill in the family stand survey if you want it changed
                          I thought that was good of the club they have asked for the fans opinion on the family stand

I have suggested Lower School end
                          We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                            makes my knees weak just thinking about it

ever the dreamer ;)

Comment

Leicester are capable of scoring 3 away from home!!!
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                              X